Lower Transponder cannot be changed after selecting the VFR set button

sieggie

Once you hit the VFR button to set the Lower Xponder to 7000 it can no longer be changed with the knob.

Great Plane. Fun to fly even on my old beater computer (single core AMD) still getting 10 to 15 fps. It's as good or better than any other plane in my hanger on fps. Really like the startup procedure and the sounds.

Dave

***** Edited by Finn 26.12.12 - 01:13 *****

Don´t do that !!!

The problem is not the 2nd transponder, but the fact that Your IFF/Transponder isn´t turned Off.

Please read the FAQ thread in this forum !!

FSX can only handle one transponder.

Finn

OK, missed the FAQ. The automated checklist turns on the IFF/Transponder as part of the checklist. Might think about forcing one off when you turn the other on, as part of the update, or put another hand written note on the checklist about the Xponders. That way both can never be on at the same time and cause a conflict.

Dave

OK, missed the FAQ. The automated checklist turns on the IFF/Transponder as part of the checklist. Might think about forcing one off when you turn the other on, as part of the update, or put another hand written note on the checklist about the Xponders. That way both can never be on at the same time and cause a conflict.

Dave

I agree

We should do somethig to prevent the 2nd from being operational at all when the IFF/Transponder is on.

Finn