PMDG 747 FS2004 Installation Problem

Jamieleon1

Hello, i recently bought the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies Add- onn for Fs2004. The CD and Registration key Validated but, when I go to the License Agreement and accept and proceed to next it says, Installation cannot continue. You do not have Flight Simulator Installed. But I have both FSX and FS9 installed. I have tried running the Registery Repair but that has not helped. I have PMDG's 737 and Beech 1900 Add-ons and they both work and were installed perfectly I could really use some help.

Thanks,

Jamieleon1

• 2 months later...

Yes, I know what you mean. The pmdg installer is not able to find your very personal fs9 directory which should end with:

...\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9

I am sitting in front of Personal Computers since 1985 and I've also tried things like

...\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft

But only if you give pmdg the on 1 letter precise installation path, which has to be your fs9 MAIN directory, then you're able to enjoy these fantastic birds. So, you enter the correct partition and the correct path, and then you fly.

If you have problems to find the partition in which you've installed fs9, please let me know.