Doesn't Aerosoft want to sell multiple sets ?

Guitarman

Hello Aerosoft support,

I'm very sorry to start my first topic with such a question on quite an offence manner. Because it has to do with AES, I hope it's on the right place.

Today I registered myself as a new customer. I would like to purchase 4 creditpacks for AES. At the product page, I want to change the default 1 into 4 but no luck at all. I tried all kind of possibilities. I added 1 packet into the basket and clicked on "resume shopping". Getting back on the product page, I clicked once again on the "add to chart" button to add a second pack. Coming on the basket page, I only see 1 creditpackage on the list. What am I doing wrong ? Do I have to checkout after each pack ? I can't imagine. At a certain moment, I became a little nervous and mad, and got the idea that Aerosoft doesn't want to sell. I'm already busy for more than 2 hours to purchase 4 packages.

How can I resolve this ? Sorry again to be offence.

Thank you.

Peter

Hello Aerosoft support,

I'm very sorry to start my first topic with such a question on quite an offence manner. Because it has to do with AES, I hope it's on the right place.

Today I registered myself as a new customer. I would like to purchase 4 creditpacks for AES. At the product page, I want to change the default 1 into 4 but no luck at all. I tried all kind of possibilities. I added 1 packet into the basket and clicked on "resume shopping". Getting back on the product page, I clicked once again on the "add to chart" button to add a second pack. Coming on the basket page, I only see 1 creditpackage on the list. What am I doing wrong ? Do I have to checkout after each pack ? I can't imagine. At a certain moment, I became a little nervous and mad, and got the idea that Aerosoft doesn't want to sell. I'm already busy for more than 2 hours to purchase 4 packages.

How can I resolve this ? Sorry again to be offence.

Thank you.

Peter

It looks like there is a small bug in the site as you can not select multiple items for AES. So I think there is some parameter in the code of the page wrong

So, if you can only buy one pack at a time, how can a customer get the bonus credits for purchasing multiple packs? I'd really like to get these before the Christmas discount expires. :)

Thanks.

• Developer

So, if you can only buy one pack at a time, how can a customer get the bonus credits for purchasing multiple packs? I'd really like to get these before the Christmas discount expires. :)

Thanks.

As said before, the shop system is not able to assign and store more then one Serial per Order. AES is the only one product with serials, which the customer whould buy it more the once, so it is not possible to enhance the system only for that one product.

But, the Bonus is totally independent from the orders. The bonus is handled within AESHelp, when you enter the count of valid serials into the list of AEShelp, there you get the Bonuscredits. So make three orders and you get three serials, one for each order, when you enter them into AESHelp you have 30 + 3 Bonus credits you can assign to the airports.

Oliver, thanks for the clarification. It might be good to add this information on the product page in the section that describes the bonus credits. I read it several times and it's not clear how the bonus actually gets applied.