Soundfile Question

falcon409

I have my aircraft separated into folders per type of aircraft rather than all in the "Airplanes" folder. I installed the OV-10 and let it install to the normal folder, then moved it like I do any other aircraft, to it's proper folder. The Bronco doesn't like that apparently because now it won't load since it can't seem to find the airplane. Basically it goes through every single sound file as an error once I select the airplane to load. Where is the pointer that tells the system where the airplane has been moved to so I can correct it?

I have my aircraft separated into folders per type of aircraft rather than all in the "Airplanes" folder. I installed the OV-10 and let it install to the normal folder, then moved it like I do any other aircraft, to it's proper folder. The Bronco doesn't like that apparently because now it won't load since it can't seem to find the airplane. Basically it goes through every single sound file as an error once I select the airplane to load. Where is the pointer that tells the system where the airplane has been moved to so I can correct it?

Found it! The file I was looking for was in the panel folder, just changed the directory string and all is well.

lol, pretty funny. For the hour it was up and I was looking for a fix, no one viewed the post. In the hour or so since I found the problem and posted that I'd gotten it fixed. . . .14 views, lol.

I am gonna finally load her up here in a few & get familiar.

Bought her yersterday but that four letter word that starts with a "w" got in the way...till now.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.