Window crash

Maury2004

I can't make any flight on this plane.When i load in in FSX and try to start to a cold&Dark state , i get a blue screen and the pc restart.I try more time always this the same end,only not always at the same point.

Any help please

Maury

Apart from the sound module everything is done in xml code which really shouldn´t cause crashes or CTD's.

Is it possible for You load the Bronco via the normal FSX Free flight menu ?

Finn

Apart from the sound module everything is done in xml code which really shouldn´t cause crashes or CTD's.

Is it possible for You load the Bronco via the normal FSX Free flight menu ?

Finn

I load the Bronco via the normal FSX Free flight menu, and the load is ok, Set from the checklist or electric scheme the cold&Dark Maint state, start the engines and from here , i get the crash.

I think this maybe caused from the sound module, i can't read the text on the blue screen because this uppen too fast.

There's a way to disble the custom sound to try if this is the cause?

Try to open the panel.cfg and fi nd this line:

gauge10=ASC!MAIN, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

Put // infront of it to read:

//gauge10=ASC!MAIN, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

Then save and test.

Finn

Try to open the panel.cfg and fi nd this line:

gauge10=ASC!MAIN, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

Put // infront of it to read:

//gauge10=ASC!MAIN, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

Then save and test.

Finn

I try that and make a fly with no crash, so i think the problem is the sound modue.Anyway i had a problem vith the power levers.In flight anytime i retard the throttle at minimun the power lever set at GROUND START and i can't advance further them with joystick control.I had to drag the levers in the vc with the mouse at FLIGHT IDLE and then i can again use the joystic.So i can move my jostick power control only in the range from FLIGHT IDLE to MILITARY position any value under FLIGHT IDLE set the lever at GROUND START.I don't know if this is related to the sound module disable

Maury

Sounds like the sound module is causing the crash because it's not properly installed.

But did you give us your system specs? No,

...so we can't offer any further suggestions, except to say that most times when ASC.dll is causing problems it's a permissions issue...