Manual

Prozac

First off, great airplane guys. Loving the flight model, systems fidelity, and performance on my moderate machine. Wondering if there are any plans to expand the manual or release a real world POH or Tech Order? Mathis, I read your comment about not getting wrapped up in the charts for this bird and I agree with you, but.....It would be nice to have: 1. An ops limits section; Single engine climb speeds, flap limiting speeds, stall speeds, temp limits, oil pressure limits, etc. And 2. At least some basic charts; Cruise performance (how far can I fly until I run out of gas?) Takeoff and landing distances, etc. As stated, with the fidelity of this model, I have no doubts that a real world T.O. would work seamlessly with this addon. Anyone know where to get one?

• Aerosoft

I don't think there is any real manual available in the public domain. Let me discuss this with some people and see what we can do. Early January I will extend the manual with more of the things you ask for. It's needed indeed.

First off, great airplane guys. Loving the flight model, systems fidelity, and performance on my moderate machine. Wondering if there are any plans to expand the manual or release a real world POH or Tech Order? Mathis, I read your comment about not getting wrapped up in the charts for this bird and I agree with you, but.....It would be nice to have: 1. An ops limits section; Single engine climb speeds, flap limiting speeds, stall speeds, temp limits, oil pressure limits, etc. And 2. At least some basic charts; Cruise performance (how far can I fly until I run out of gas?) Takeoff and landing distances, etc. As stated, with the fidelity of this model, I have no doubts that a real world T.O. would work seamlessly with this addon. Anyone know where to get one?

Try to open the checklist gauge and go to the last page of that. there You will find most relevant speeds.

In the manual You will also find a nice schematic on how a normal approach profile is flown with speeds and flaps settings.

The real world manual we used during developement is not inteded to be published in any form.

Finn