Sound issue?

Emi

Hi,

Now that I've had some time flying the Bronco I have to mention one "bug" (Not sure if it falls under the "known FSX limitation").

Whenever starting the Broncos engine I have just 2 different sets of sound. One when spooling up (which is actually not really a spooling up sound, but just exactly the same during the whole startup process) and one when the engine is running.

Even when I advance the thrustlevers from IDLE to the maximum power the engines don't change their noise and they don't even get any louder.

Is that normal in the Bronco or is that a bug?

Regards and thank you for the otherwise great functioning aircraft

Emi

Where have You set Your condition levers ?

If they are set to TO & LAND (Full forward) then Engine and thus propeller RPM is at appr 100%. Thrust is set by propeller bladed pitch.

Moving the condition lever to NORMAL flight will set both Propeller blade pitch adn engine RPM.

Finn

So the problem is more that I'm to ###### to use the aircraft propably :blush:

One more question Finn, how do you normally taxy? Do you have the condition levers in Flight or in TO position?