Best X-Plane 10 videos

daniel_l

The X-Plane 10 videos I have seen on YouTube and elsewhere tend to be fairly pedestrian so far. People are still experimenting, and I have not bumped into anything that comes even close to the spit and polish of the very best FSX videos.

Certainly over time that will change, but I suspect we will have to wait for 3 party airports and regions to become more available before the explosion of really eye-opening X-plane videos begins.

Or maybe Laminar will begin sponsoring videos.

Certainly over time that will change, but I suspect we will have to wait for 3 party airports and regions to become more available before the explosion of really eye-opening X-plane videos begins.

Well, not only 3rd party airports. Currently they add textures and other features every few days. In fact they change elements so fast, that I wouldn't describe X-Plane 10 stable at this time.

• 3 weeks later...