De-Ice at De-Ice ramps

Hi!

Is it possible to add an option to get De-Ice trucks at a designated De-Ice ramp?

At many airports in Europe, De-ice is not performed at the gate, but at an own de-ice ramp.

I found that it is possible if you shut down the engines at the de-ice ramp, but thats kinda not good if you use a Tracking program, or using certain addons which clearout the FMC on shutdown.

Please Oliver, is this possible in some way?

Hi!

Is it possible to add an option to get De-Ice trucks at a designated De-Ice ramp?

At many airports in Europe, De-ice is not performed at the gate, but at an own de-ice ramp.

I found that it is possible if you shut down the engines at the de-ice ramp, but thats kinda not good if you use a Tracking program, or using certain addons which clearout the FMC on shutdown.

Please Oliver, is this possible in some way?

This idea was mentioned before (a good one), but as far as I remember it was not possible to program at that point. :)