• 15 Jan 2012
    • 17th Jan 2012
    • 18th Jan 2012

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People,

as far as I know now, both the Aerosoft TS3 and gamespy server at IP 85.114.130.22 are not responding.

Are they on, or are we going to revert to squawkwin/VAE?

well guys, the gamespy and TS3 servers still seem to be offline, and i'm unable to recover my password at VAE since it says my account doesn't exist. It must have been deleted...

Any ideas?

Guys...

From what I can read, the fly-in went as many online events have before, with close to noone showing (me included - sorry)

Now if this is not the case, then correct me, but if Im right, then I hereby close the RTWC finally and totally.

Have everybody gotten their prizes for phase 5? If not, then please post in the "the winners" thread.

Ill continue this in that thread...

Guys...

From what I can read, the fly-in went as many online events have before, with close to noone showing (me included - sorry)

Now if this is not the case, then correct me, but if Im right, then I hereby close the RTWC finally and totally.

Have everybody gotten their prizes for phase 5? If not, then please post in the "the winners" thread.

Ill continue this in that thread...

Yes Ole, unfortunately you're right. I logged in on VAE and, seeing nothing there yet, went to watch some tv, keeping an eye on my teamspeakviewer app on my phone no see if someone else logged in. No go...

I now read someone else opened a gamespy server for the event, which attracted the number of 2 players (that I know of).

It makes me sad, somewhat.

The aerosoft servers were down, and as I posted here, I was unable to log on to VAE or to make a new registration on time since it needs to be accepted.

By the time someone created a session, I had moved on with my life and sadly. At least with me and Toby we would have been 4.

No need for sulking...

If it´s any comfort - I guess not - then I can inform that the Aerosoft Gamespy server is up and running again...(That´s irony for you) It has been down due to multiple hacking attacks...

Anyone in for a last try next Sunday (22.nd) at 20.00 AF time?

If it´s any comfort - I guess not - then I can inform that the Aerosoft Gamespy server is up and running again...(That´s irony for you) It has been down due to multiple hacking attacks...

Anyone in for a last try next Sunday (22.nd) at 20.00 AF time?

sounds great. Count me in!