• 11th Jan 2012
    • 15 Jan 2012
    • 17th Jan 2012
    • 18th Jan 2012

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and anyone asking for the 1st Jan is obviously out of the running and upto the scrutiny of all aviation authorities for being under the influence of either drugs or drink!!! Take note Matt :lolsign_s: I sure will be grounded that day :hahaha_s:

Looks like the vote at present is pointing to the 1st but, pray tell, who is going to be sober enough to fly on the 1st?? I can't see me being but, if the crunch comes to the crunch I'm sure I can sort of squeeze it in. :lolsign_s:

OK the powers that be have decided, and delegated me to let you all know: There will be a DC3 flight LOWI-EAFS today 1800 UTC til when ever, which will be repeated for the final time on the 15th 1800 UTC onwards

I guess the Aerosoft server is still down. Who is going to volunteer to host the session? I see the Teamspeak server is still down too... never tried the voice comms on FSX sessions - is it straightforward to set up?

Just te be sure guys:

- it will be sunday 15th of januari, LOWI - EAFS, start 19:30 UTC+1

- it will be via Aerosoft Gamespy server and - Teamspeak server.

- It's DC3 or DC2

I think I'll be there, maybe not because of real life commitments creeping in.