some problem thats bugging me.

cypair

hi. my airbus x is up to date, but i have a problem with the lights. say if im looking at the left side of the aircraft, the lights will not show but the right side would be fine. same goes if im on the right sid. and also if im looking at the front the white light at the end of the aircraft would be fine. were as if im looking at the back of the plane it will disapear. :S also got somthing odd going on with the horizontal stabilizer. when im pitching down or up. its very slow to respond but when it does it will ether shoot right up or go right down. so im having to make very very small movements if im to fly the plane at all.

many thanks

loukas. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Loukas,

What viewpoints are you using and can you please attach some pictures of what you are seeing. If in outside view what happens if you move the view out more.

ok iv got some :)

Loukas,

I think your problem is not directly related to AirbusX. The disappearing stobe and nav lights are a general problem in FSX that happens with all aircraft. Disabling the DirectX 10 preview in FSX's display settings should fix it.

Loukas,

I think your problem is not directly related to AirbusX. The disappearing stobe and nav lights are a general problem in FSX that happens with all aircraft. Disabling the DirectX 10 preview in FSX's display settings should fix it.

no it still dont work. :(

I really cant understand why you are having this issue and no-one else seems to be, saying that it would then have to be someting in your system that is causing it.

its ok. :) thanks for helping me

Have you remembered to restart your FSX after you unchecked DX10 Preview? :)

You can also try to turn off aircraft shadows on ground in the settings.

Benny96

yes iv done this it tels me to after unticking the box. il try the shadow thing