OV-10 Bronco, final images before release

No, I forbid it. you have been so much help in the forums you get this one from us. Contact Shaun on support@aerosoft.com with the secret codeword "Mathijsiscool" and he'll assist you.

I agree with you Mathijs. Otto was very helpfull in the forum in the last time, he really deserves it!

• Upvote 1

Question regarding engine sounds.

Were they recorded from the Bronco?

From the video made doing the engine start, the start sounds like default turbine sounds.

The sounds has been recorded from the real Bronco, but the FSX sound engne is rather weak playing them 100% right.

Another issue is that FSX only knows about free turbine engines and not the fixed shaft (geared turboprop) the Bronco has, so startup ans shutdown is not played well.

We hope to make it better in the 2012 update if possible.

Finn

Hi Team,

i would like to ask again: is there a animated VC-Rain-Effect integrated?

thanks for an answer

Tristan

No there isn't. It would detract from the model's performance which is optimized to give outstanding frame rates.

VC rain effect disappeared with FSX. Adding rain effects in the FSX VC requires technics that would has a major impact on framerate - at least if it had to look real.

Finn