Andras Field scenery problem.

Dewi Madden

Hi guys,

In the image attatched below it shows a very bad detailed apron. I previously installed REX which eventually didn't work on my system then uninstalled it. I then came back and now all my airport textures a have been enhanced and weather.

Is this maybe a reason why my apron textures are so bad?

Thanks in Advance

Dewi

post-54132-0-77721200-1324334895_thumb.j

Dewi

What Version do you have installed?

What are your scenery settings?

I previously installed REX which eventually didn't work on my system then uninstalled it

Can you elaborate on that? Your system uninstalled it? Why?

Set autogen (middle right slider) to a min of ''normall'' and have a look.From the pic in your other post, it looks like you have it set to zero.

What are other airports parking/ramp/textures like, defualt and add-on if you have any others?

Set autogen (middle right slider) to a min of ''normall'' and have a look.From the pic in your other post, it looks like you have it set to zero.

What are other airports parking/ramp/textures like, defualt and add-on if you have any others?

It has worked but the FPS are bad :/

Ground textures are back yes?

Set Scenery density to dence.Should help FPS...and are you running the latest Version? (what version are you running?)

Ground textures are back correct.

How do I change the Scenery density?

Yes.

If you have :

Light bloom

Aircraft shadows, on ground or on itself

Lens flair

Checked (on) in the settings, thses are heavy FPS hitters.

Cloud draw distance (under the weather tab) hits fps to, mine is as low as it will go and the weather looks fine here

To get Online, take a beowse throught the andras field forum http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/forum/345-andras-field/ ...loads of info there.

Hey no problem, ;) Merry christmas to you too!