AES Serials - Where Did They Go?

DMacAir1

Hello!

I have recently purchased one credit pack for AES 2.14. I received the PayPal confirmation, yet when I checked, no serials. Hours later, still no serials. What happened? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PS - No Confirmation In Account Purchases Either, Not Showing

THANKS!

Hi,

possible to send me the payment confirmation (PayPal) or our shop confirmation to support@aerosoft.com.

I will check the order process too.

I sent it. Thank You very much. Again, a day later and still no sign.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i have one big problem...all my credits was lost. and now i have do a reinstall in my fsx...what can we do for tha? it's 30 credits!

If you purchased the credits from the Aerosoft online store you will be able to log into your account there and view previous made orders and get your serials.

If you purchased the credits from the Aerosoft online store you will be able to log into your account there and view previous made orders and get your serials.
I have buy the credits from simMarket! is possible to add the same credit?

• Developer

I have buy the credits from simMarket! is possible to add the same credit?

When you don't reinstall the Windows too, just install AES, the credits are then already entered.

You Serials you can also find in simmarkt order history of your account.