Where to start and how to connect online

Dewi Madden

Hi Dewi,

A pre-empted welcome to Andras. There is a problem with the Server at present so stay tuned for updates. You can find all you need to know by following this link

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/46012-gamespy-server-for-andras-field-is-online/ If you don't have it at present grab (search) for Teamspeak 3 Client as we use that for voice communications.

Hi Dewi,

A pre-empted welcome to Andras. There is a problem with the Server at present so stay tuned for updates. You can find all you need to know by following this link

http://forum.aerosof...ield-is-online/ If you don't have it at present grab (search) for Teamspeak 3 Client as we use that for voice communications.

Thanks alot James.

I am a bit confused with the link you gave me because it seems to only show the Teamspeak Address, or is that the same one for the Gamespy server?

Thanks alot James.

I am a bit confused with the link you gave me because it seems to only show the Teamspeak Address, or is that the same one for the Gamespy server?

Can't recall if I ever used a password for the server but you should see it under Fly-Ins when it's up and running.

Can't recall if I ever used a password for the server but you should see it under Fly-Ins when it's up and running.

Super thanks alot James.

Anything else I need to know before flying on there ?

Thanks

Just make sure when you connect up that you are in a parking slot and not on the runway :chairfall_s: You may well find someone will land on top of you.....

LOL ok no problem.

Thanks alot James for your Help :)

Regards

Dewi

No problem, glad I was of some help. If you get the scenery before Wednesday, then keep an eye on the fora and if the Server is still unavailable I will be setting up a session in Gamespy/Multiplayer with the instructions on how to join the session. I will be at Andras doing the Control Tower thing :)