Antarctica X in christmas sale, but normal price when buying?

Tobus

So I want to buy Antarctica X in christmas sale, now €26,21.

I add to cart, enter my Twinotter key, go to next screen: €31,45 will be the price.

What happened? Is there an error in the site?

Although Antarctica X looks its worth every dime, I'd like to benefit from the sale.

Please advize.

I have found this too, however I'm assuming with the 25% Christmas offer you can't also benefit from the 10% Twin Otter (previous purchase) offer too.

Hopefully, someone from Aerosoft can clarify.

Chris

It still shows full price when I go to confirm purchase.

This is supposed to be $31.48 USD as I understand it with the 25% discount for Christmas?

Even entering in the serial number for the 10% Twin Otter discount does not affect the price.

Is this going to be corrected soon before the end of the sale? I would really like to buy this product. Thanks.

• Aerosoft

It still shows full price when I go to confirm purchase.

This is supposed to be $31.48 USD as I understand it with the 25% discount for Christmas?

Even entering in the serial number for the 10% Twin Otter discount does not affect the price.

Is this going to be corrected soon before the end of the sale? I would really like to buy this product. Thanks.

These cross updates are exempt from the sales action. But the $31.48 is the discounted price, down from $39.99.

These cross updates are exempt from the sales action. But the $31.48 is the discounted price, down from $39.99.

Odd. I just checked again and was given the Christmas discounted price this time of $31.38, so purchase completed. :D

Probably some type of cookie/cache issue on my end, but it has been resolved.

BTW. Thank you for the response back, and Happy Holidays, Sir! ^_^