AES 2.20b Bugreport please post here

OPabst

I would like to say the best in aes so far great work with working doors and the improve coach and other gsv stuff but just one thing that I would like to point out is there ment to be people seen getting out of the the cars and vans I got the doors opening but noone gets out olso I work in a airport and I never seen the fuel truck on the that side on the plane must times it on the service side of the road apart from that great work aerosoft i

I still have a pushback problem. With the one that lifts the aircraft (PMDG MD11) it all goes well untill release parking breaks. After that nothing happends anymore. I still hear the sound off the truck but that's it. The one with the "fork" and just pushes it, it's all Ok. This is within FS9.

Cheers,

John

• Developer

Did you select the push direction and are you safe that the brakes are released, not only the parking brake.

When it only happens with the PMDG MD11, maybe the brakes are "set" for the simulator, even when you think they are released.

Please check it with another aircraft, default 747 for example.

The only way I can release the breaks is with pressing the dot. With the MD11 you can also hear the release. I also tried to hit it a few times more, same result. I've tried it also with the default 737, same thing...?! But I seem to be the only one around I think and I'm working with ASE from the beginning.

Cheers,

John

• Developer

Hi any answers on mine at all and where can I found the paint for the trucks thanks martin

You are not talking about a Bug, so you are wrong here. Before you post here, please read my first post in that thread!

• Developer

The only way I can release the breaks is with pressing the dot. With the MD11 you can also hear the release. I also tried to hit it a few times more, same result. I've tried it also with the default 737, same thing...?! But I seem to be the only one around I think and I'm working with ASE from the beginning.

Cheers,

John

Hi,

I think I have seen your situation now.

Can you tell me, if the Rampagent is left beside the Pushtruck when it happens?

Is it a towless or towbar pusher?

Can you also post the intelliscene.cfg of your default 737.

Has the height that determins the type of cargo loader used been changed in AES 2.20? For my PMDG NGX aircraft, I had 1.7 for the front and 2.0 for rear cargo holds and both would use the belt-type loader. Since AES 2.20, the rear (2.0) has been using the skid-type cargo loader, which is super unrealistic for the 737. In comparison, the Level-D 763 cargo holds I have set 2.35 and I would still like to see belt-loaders even with the 763. Now my PMDG 747 has the cargo holds at 3.1 and the skid-loader might be appropriate on the Queen.

Can you please change the height that determines when the skid-type cargo loader used to 2.5 or greater? Thanks! :big_boss_s:

Hi Oliver,

Thx for your reply!

I tried the 737 again, but that particulair vehicle doesn't show up. I also tried the default 747 and there it works perfect. Maybe handy to have the numbers from the MD11 pax:

[Descr]

Type=MD11

[Geom]

Nosegear= 20.65

Door1=-3.05, 14.85, 4.8, 5

Door4=-2.55,-18.1, 4.85,-5

Front= 1.75, 11.25, 2.6

Rear= 1.55,-13.6, 2.65

Ramp agent is on the left looking to the tow less vehicle and after saying release parking brake. That's where it all stops.

Cheers,

John

Hello Oliver,

After installing 2,20b I lost the boarding feature at (so far) two airports: EGBB and EGAA. Pressing F5 results in a 'R' in the menu, but there is no action (neither sound, nor busses as far as EGAA is concerned). At EGNT however there were no problems. I will try rolling back to 2.20a and then redownloading and reinstalling 2.20b. Maybe someting got corrupted in the first downloading process. Keep you posted.

Regards,

René

• Developer

Hello Oliver,

After installing 2,20b I lost the boarding feature at (so far) two airports: EGBB and EGAA. Pressing F5 results in a 'R' in the menu, but there is no action (neither sound, nor busses as far as EGAA is concerned). At EGNT however there were no problems. I will try rolling back to 2.20a and then redownloading and reinstalling 2.20b. Maybe someting got corrupted in the first downloading process. Keep you posted.

Regards,

René

Was it a Position near to the Terminal, without a Jetway? Maybe there is a problem when it is defined a "no Bus" position, I must check that.

Other reason could be, that there was still one of the Cater/Clean/Fuel trucks in process.

• Developer

Hi Oliver,

Thx for your reply!

I tried the 737 again, but that particulair vehicle doesn't show up. I also tried the default 747 and there it works perfect. Maybe handy to have the numbers from the MD11 pax:

[Descr]

Type=MD11

[Geom]

Nosegear= 20.65

Door1=-3.05, 14.85, 4.8, 5

Door4=-2.55,-18.1, 4.85,-5

Front= 1.75, 11.25, 2.6

Rear= 1.55,-13.6, 2.65

Ramp agent is on the left looking to the tow less vehicle and after saying release parking brake. That's where it all stops.

Cheers,

John

The Values looks not ok for me, because the nosegear is far in front of Door1 and the MD11 has a Nosewheel, which is very far to the rear.

So, the issue I saw had also to do with problems for the rampagent to move from the position he waits to the nosegear position, where he stands when the pusher moves back.

Was it a Position near to the Terminal, without a Jetway? Maybe there is a problem when it is defined a "no Bus" position, I must check that.

Other reason could be, that there was still one of the Cater/Clean/Fuel trucks in process.

In the case of EGBB it was a jetway postition (8L), at EGAA it was a stand which is served by busses. I think however that your last reaon was the right one: You just have to wait until the catering process has been finished. The reason it didn't occur at EGNT was that I left out the catering. Just a matter of being patient (which is a good thing to relearn in this hasty world :glare_s: ).

Kind regards and thanks for this excellent add-on!

René

• Developer

Thanks Rene,

I will change that next update, so that catering is not needed to be finished for boarding. When it is then still active, when the user will start boarding, he should terminate it before he starts the boarding. But so, the busses can come, even when the Catertrucks are still in departing process.

The Values looks not ok for me, because the nosegear is far in front of Door1 and the MD11 has a Nosewheel, which is very far to the rear.

So, the issue I saw had also to do with problems for the rampagent to move from the position he waits to the nosegear position, where he stands when the pusher moves back.

Ok, but why does it work with the pusher with a tow bar? That one works just fine.

Has the height that determins the type of cargo loader used been changed in AES 2.20? For my PMDG NGX aircraft, I had 1.7 for the front and 2.0 for rear cargo holds and both would use the belt-type loader. Since AES 2.20, the rear (2.0) has been using the skid-type cargo loader, which is super unrealistic for the 737. In comparison, the Level-D 763 cargo holds I have set 2.35 and I would still like to see belt-loaders even with the 763. Now my PMDG 747 has the cargo holds at 3.1 and the skid-loader might be appropriate on the Queen.

Can you please change the height that determines when the skid-type cargo loader used to 2.5 or greater? Thanks! :big_boss_s:

BUMP - Oliver, I just wondered if you read my post above. Thanks.

• Developer

BUMP - Oliver, I just wondered if you read my post above. Thanks.

Until 2.14 the Type was calculated as the average over both doors, now each door is check seperate and if it is >= 2Meter, the Containerlifter is used. So set the Door to <2.0 and the Beld is still used.

But, this all is only temporary, until the config is changed and you can select the type for each door, then 757 with Beltloader will be possible too.