MAF Frankfurt for FSX Runway issue

PeterHagen

Hello,

I'm a happy user of Aersoft products but right now i'm having a little issue.

I downloaded the newest versions via my account on Aerosoft for Mega Airport Frankfurt for FSX. Version 1.05 should be the newest.

When i was rolling down the taxiway towards RWY 25R i had to cross the highway, normally they would go under the taxiway.... but the cars were just moving straight on, crossing my taxiway...

Uhh can you help me our tel me what i our we should do to help and solve this issue?

Regards Peter

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed lated update for EDDF and also have same issue as Peter.

I do have UT Europe installed and it is located below EDDF in scenary library.

In other words, Mega Airport Frankfurt and Mega Airport Frankfurt_LC are above UT, respectively.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Janis

I have installed lated update for EDDF and also have same issue as Peter.

I do have UT Europe installed and it is located below EDDF in scenary library.

In other words, Mega Airport Frankfurt and Mega Airport Frankfurt_LC are above UT, respectively.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Janis

Have you run the UT Europe setup utility since installing the update.

Hi Shaun,

I also have seen the same problem but I do not have UT Europe installed.

The vehicle traffic is crossing both taxiways that connect the Northwest runway to the rest of the airport. See pic.

Now I did some experimenting and modifed the AF2_EDDF_without_static_airplanes.BGL located in the AFD folder using ADE to add 2 autogen exclusions for motorway traffic where both "bridges" are located and this stopped the traffic from crossing the taxiways.

To me it looks like the exclusions were missed for the motorway traffic and a simple exclude can fix the issue for most users.

MAFTraffic.jpg

MAFtraffic_ADE.jpg

Note: I has also tried the EDDF Traffic utlity and set both A3 East and A3 West traffic to off, but this did not solve the problem. I was able to confirm my fix by replacing the new .BGL (and _CVX file it created) with the old .BGL file and can switch the traffic off from crossing the taxiways as needed. The traffic does continue to appear on the motorway up until the bridges are reached then convenienty disappears.

Let me know if you need any more info on the fix? A more elegant fix from the developer's would be nice, but it is fixable.

Regards

Mark

Hi Oliver, thx for the fix. That resolved the issue of the motorway traffic crossing the taxiways however I see another problem.....

The motorway has now disappeared from view on one side of taxiway P1 heading west and the traffic is now coming through the trees.

By reverting back to the original .BGL this problem is resolved but of course the motor traffic issue is back.

Are you seeing the same thing and if so is there a fix for lost motorway?

See pic below.

Regards

Mark

MAFtraffic_mway_gone2.jpg