E-mail Problem

aal763

Hello,

Not to be a pain in the a**, but I'm going to post this in the forums. I sent a PM to Mathjis but have no idea whether it went through or not as my computer skills are not very great. Anyways, I won the Christmas Quiz for December 9th part 2. Anyways, I never received my email for a download. I checked my junk mail and it wasn't in there either. I was wondering if you could just re-send the e-mail. Once again sorry Aerosoft if you did indeed get my PM.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Robert Schumacher

Well i can tell you i also haven´t got an mail yet. So just give them some time, as they are bussy, i know i self got upset some moths ago in another competition. But got it in the end

Also se it this way, incoming money is better then out goeing from a company perspective. You would like the support as a custermer there just bought a product, as quick as posible. and not get a messege we are bussy as we are sending mails to some winers. just to set in a perspective..

also a bit more waiting mabee some thing new gets in to the shop more to select between or you would have time to think over again if it realy is what you want :-)

Thanks Shaun, well this might seem weird. You sent me the e-mail in first place, I already ordered the product for the prize (2 days ago) but didn't receive the approval of the order. I can even wait for weeks-it's a freebie, so don't get tense, it's X-mas so there are more important things. Just thought to let you know.