Christmas Quiz, December 15th (part 2)

• Aerosoft

Aerosoft Annual Christmas Quiz

Yes, it is that time of year again. And yes you are getting that old. Time for our annual Christmas Quiz. Now last year we did often complex questions and we think Google got most of the answers right. So this year we’ll exclude any Googling and will simply ask you very simple questions like, what aircraft is this, what airline is this etc. If you think of a funny caption for the image you can also post that and when you make us laugh real loud you also get a free download.

Rules are simple, just as we are. The first to get the answer right wins a free download. To avoid one time zone to be always the first to answer we have a new system where the post is made visible at a random moment. The post will stay open for at least 24 hours. If in this period the correct answer has not been given it will stay open indefinitely.

Please note that if you won one of these contest you are out for the rest of the year. Please do not post to show your incredible skill (and that you are a total aircraft nerd). If you want to proof you are better then everybody else do a private message.

Please note that we have tried very hard to find the copyright holders for all these images but in some occasions that was just not possible.

post-43-0-97845500-1323959516_thumb.jpg

What airline? The original image was color but I made it gray scale otherwise it would be too easy.

• Aerosoft

Here's the original one. It's from Pacific Southwest Airlines

flight-attendants.jpg

Now this IS interesting! See I got the same image that shows IRAZU AIR and it's not me who photoshoppped that.

I found the image on one of the hot stewardesses sites (hey I got have a hobby right?). So we are left with the question, what airline!

post-43-0-53688600-1323966232_thumb.jpg

well i was only able to find 1 picture in a search of the name IRAZU AIR but several under the name Pacific Southwest AIrlines... just wired 1 is fake

also on 1 of the link i was talking of earlyer you would find the uniform matches the PSA on the picture http://www.darkroast...ewardesses.html

Mathijs, - it is Pacific Southwest Airlines. Do a google search for Pacific Southwest Airlines and you will see the liveries (and additional pictures of the flight attendents!) that match that in the photo.

well i was only able to find 1 picture in a search of the name IRAZU AIR but several under the name Pacific Southwest AIrlines... just wired 1 is fake

also on 1 of the link i was talking of earlyer you would find the uniform matches the PSA on the picture http://www.darkroast...ewardesses.html

But on this picture of PSA here you see very similar looking uniforms... :huh:

356uewtrdsfdf.jpg

Mathijs, - it is Pacific Southwest Airlines. Do a google search for Pacific Southwest Airlines and you will see the liveries (and additional pictures of the flight attendents!) that match that in the photo.

Yes it is. You can see the livery here:

N555PS_BFI_0684.jpg

Also I can't find anything than your picture when googleing IRAZU AIR. Not even Wikipedia has an article about this airline.

Who will get the prize now?

Robert gave the correct answer 5 seconds befor me, but I gave the evidence that it's correct in mine (which was not inspired by Roberts post BTW) and KAPTEJNLN convinced Mathijs of the Airline.

So we have three candidates for the prize now.

So only Robert and me. We posted at exactly the same time (His reply was not there when I made my post. Actually the forum did not even noticed me when I was writing my post that there was a new reply added, which it normally does) so who won?

well it says, The first to get the answer right wins. but since it was so close mabee you could pick a number between 1 and 100 Mathijs have the right number and the 1 there gets closest wins.. that could mabee be a good way.

• Upvote 1

I think both of you should get a free download.

I absolutly second that.

On one hand site it would be unfair to give the price to me because actually the forum software says that Robert was faster than me (even though only a few seconds), but on the other hand side you can see that I had the same (and correct) idea independant from any previous answers (And I actually only wasn't faster because I wanted to show the original picture in my post which tool me a minute to find).

I agree with the opinions above. Emi was slower, but he had the proof with the picture. And those posts came up almost at the same second...

So both should get one.

Hello Folks,

The winners of this competition are as follows.

Robert S for the correct answer to the Airline might have been a few seconds but the rules say the first correct answer and the caption goes to roju.

E-mails on there way to you soon.