DHC-6 Twin Otter Update 1.20 not available ?

samsara66

Hello,

i have purchased the online Version 1.11 DHC-6 Twin Otter. I have registered the Serial in UPDATE/SUPPORT/DATABASE.

But in this Section there is only the old Version 1.11! Where can i download the newest Version 1.20?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

The newest version (1.20) can be downloaded from your order page in the shop.

https://aerosoft-shop.com

The texts are very confusing with the update files, because they mention 1.11 while the file version says 1.20.

I think safest is to download and install the full version, after deinstalling the1.11.

Thank you Eric for your answer! I have a great Problem now.

I purchased the Twin Otter in the AVSIM Onlinestore. The delivery was the Version 1.11!

No answer about the new Version 1.20 from AVSIM.

I can`t believe this bad Situation! :(

Hi,

The newest version (1.20) can be downloaded from your order page in the shop.

https://aerosoft-shop.com

The texts are very confusing with the update files, because they mention 1.11 while the file version says 1.20.

I think safest is to download and install the full version, after deinstalling the1.11.

There's a version 1.20 of the twotter?

I've bought the box version some time ago, but the Aerosoft support database shows only the version 1.11 update. Any chance this will be added for box customers?

Regards,

Tom

Thank you Eric for your answer! I have a great Problem now. I purchased the Twin Otter in the AVSIM Onlinestore. The delivery was the Version 1.11! No answer about the new Version 1.20 from AVSIM. I can`t believe this bad Situation! :(

Can you please send an e-mail to me at support@aerosoft.com and mention this thread.

There's a version 1.20 of the twotter? I've bought the box version some time ago, but the Aerosoft support database shows only the version 1.11 update. Any chance this will be added for box customers? Regards, Tom

Can you please send an e-mail to me at support@aerosoft.com and mention this thread.

Thank you very much Mathijs for the fast help!

Easy Solution! ;) Only install the "Aerosoft Sound Controls for DHC-6 Twin Otter UPDATE" and it`s done !

Not so good as a Version 1.20 complete installer but OK. :)

Aerosoft Sound Controls for DHC-6 Twin Otter are available for every registered User!

Don't worry, of course we'll assist you with this. I asked one of the support people to contact you.

• 2 weeks later...

I too bought the twotter thru AVSIM and i redownloaded it this morning and it is version 1.20 now. They keep their stuff updated but it takes a couple more days after a new version has been released.