X-Plane 10 US Community Version is now shipping!

• Aerosoft

Yes but I hear you say, others are already shipping X-Plane 10! They do but they do not ship what we are going to ship on December 16th. See the version that is shipped right now by Laminar Research and many web shops is a carton folder with 8 DVDs. Our version (for the same price depending on your Euro<>Dollar rate) is called X-Plane 10: US Community Version and comes with:

• Metal collectors box
  • More up to date version (updated to this morning)
  • Three additional high detail airports
  • Several medium detailed airports
  • Printed manual

The additional content will be available for all users later in 2012 but for now this is our unique content and you can only get that with Aerosoft.

post-43-0-85804300-1323947685_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Great !... but I still don't understand why you call it US Community Edition.. most customers for this edition (shipped from Europe) should be European and the only added value compare to the LR one is European Airports.. EURO edition would have been more appropriate... just my 2 cents (err. my 2 euros I mean).

• Aerosoft

Great !... but I still don't understand why you call it US Community Edition.. most customers for this edition (shipped from Europe) should be European and the only added value compare to the LR one is European Airports.. EURO edition would have been more appropriate... just my 2 cents (err. my 2 euros I mean).

We had a lot of demand from the USA to release our special version before Xmas, but the name is indeed a bit strange.

A knock on the door and a "Sign ere" :bow_down2_s:

Very funny Shaun, but in the email confirmation I received it says;

Registered mail inside the EU can take up to 1-2 weeks in delivery depending on the country. Registered mail can be tracked.

My order was sent via "POST - Europe (Registered mail)", so where do I get this tracking information?

Registered mail inside the EU can take up to 1-2 weeks in delivery depending on the country. Registered mail can be tracked.

My order was sent via "POST - Europe (Registered mail)", so where do I get this tracking information?

Sorry, I wont be able to find out till Monday now as the office is closed.

Hi everybody!

I just received my X-Plane 10 Box and started to install this very new X-Plane Version on my Linux Platform. With the additional Linux Installer from the LR-Website the installation work well and the update is still running.

But how do I get the Aerosoft additional content onto my Linux system. I can only find a Windows...exe which I can't use and a resources/Archives.px.gz file which Idon't know how to open it and whether it is of any use at all.

So I would be pleased to get any hints how to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

Gerald

Hi everybody!

I just received my X-Plane 10 Box and started to install this very new X-Plane Version on my Linux Platform. With the additional Linux Installer from the LR-Website the installation work well and the update is still running.

But how do I get the Aerosoft additional content onto my Linux system. I can only find a Windows...exe which I can't use and a resources/Archives.px.gz file which Idon't know how to open it and whether it is of any use at all.

So I would be pleased to get any hints how to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

Gerald

Hello Gerald,

We now have support forums further down for X-Plane 10 issues, please us them for problems and not this forum.

Sorry, I wont be able to find out till Monday now as the office is closed.

Bump, thanks.

i am living in germany and today my copy of x-plane 10 us community arrived,but don't work!in taskmanager(windows xp) appearing the notice no response:Please could anybody help me?sorry for my bad english! :-( kr Fritz

I received my copy last Saturday... I wasent home so it stayed in the postoffice until Monday. My PC was broken so I didnt get it installed until Wednesday, BUT the point is that it was in my mail on the 16.th of December, and since I saw a notice on the 15.th, saying "X-Plane is now shipping!" then it was ONE day underway to me.

So full points to Aerosoft (and the mailsystems in Germany and Denmark)for a speedy delivery. And another full points to Aerosoft for the easy-installed airport pack. One click install, and everything was in place.

I love it.

Thanks Aerosoft, and a Merry Christmas to everyone in - and outside of - Aerosoft!