Swinging

Kjell Wennerholm

Hi! When I try to auto-land the airbus x it start to turn left and right in the final approach. I have to abort landing. What is wrong? I use step by step and I use TUT. ILS. One more question: When I do descent preparation I turn in 4000 feet. The aircraft start to descent at the right point, I catch the glid sloop. When I reach 4000 feet the descent stop. Do I have to turn in 0000 feet when I do a auto landing? I always have to do a manual landing:-).

Hi, Shaun! Thank´s! I have try this TUT. Now I know what´s wrong in my way to fly. I trust the AP to much. The AP do not take me to the right altitude at the right moment. I have to set rate of descent manually to be at the right altitude (4000 ft, 01R, ESSA). Is it a normal way to fly?

Hi, Shaun! I press appr. when I can see a "half" green mark, the glide slope mark, in PFD. I press appr. before the green mark start to moves down. Do I hit the localiser when the green mark start to move down or do I hit it when it first appears in PFD without moving?

Turn off the AP at about 50~100 ft autoland funtion DO NOT WORK tried about 10times land at -500ft,so must manual land .just get my PMDG and see some guide on youtube and did a very sucess full land 3 appr mode ! ^^

Land at about -100ft but i really like A320 and it more easy than that PMDG which nid some time to fly,PLS make a patch for Airbus X now version is V1.2.1 which autoland not functioning but maybe other airports when flare but dont knw,

The airport that i land with A320 WMKK will not flare but PMDG 737 NGX flare on that landing so pls fix it,