Frankfurt Egelsbach released for FSX

Finally, Thank you Aerosoft! :)

I still remember the statements: "No Egelsbach, because it's to near to Megaairport Frankfurt!" ...

I like the challenge to do the VFR high-performance Approach http://www.egelsbach-airport.com/piloteninfo_aip.de.html to Egelsbach with a buisness jet,

compared to that Frankfurt is boring ;) ;) ;)

cheers, Joerg

This looks great, but I'm even more enthousiast about the announcement of Frankfurt-Hahn. Already looking forward to that one.

PS will Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden be the next one after Frankfurt-Hahn?

• Aerosoft

This looks great, but I'm even more enthousiast about the announcement of Frankfurt-Hahn. Already looking forward to that one.

PS will Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden be the next one after Frankfurt-Hahn?

Sorry we only announce projects we got some ideas on (though even that sometimes fails miserably).

Hi.

Wird das Umfeld noch "aufgeräumt"? Also z.B. keine Gebäude im südlichen Wald, und westlich kein Wald direkt im Anflug?

Gruß, Mozart.

Really nice!

Usually, Egelsbach is not one of those airports, i like flying to, but those pictures look great. Seems like i will buy it once it is released :D