Problem with GAP airports

SQ024

Hi,

I installed over the weekend FSX on my new PC. At the moment only FSX and Aerosoft scenery is installed with fresh downloads from my shop-account.

On a number of GAP airports (GAP2-2012 and GAP3) I have dirt and smoke showing up when taxiing on taxiways and on the runway. This happens at EDDV, EDDP, EDDH,, EDDW and EDDT. The other airports EDDG, EDDK and EDLW are ok as well as EDDM (non-GAP).

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards,

Rob

post-31728-0-75595500-1323676254_thumb.j

Did you check it on a default airport, look's like the FSX Snow effect, not related to the scenery at all.

Thanks for your quick response. I think your right, EDDL (default) same effect. Could something be done about that, weather is ok without snow? I checked with the default fair weather in FSX which has 15 degrees celsius, still these snow effects. I have Antartica installed, can that have something to do with it :unsure: ?

Rob