How do I get rid of the sounds in AnchorageX?

duckbilled

...it's not a bug - it's a feature... ;)

I don't like these ambient sounds very much either and I also would like to know how to switch them off.

E.g. these sounds are very annoying at the German Airfields.

Sometimes you hear them, while overflying an airfield at 5000 ft. ... :lol:

I put the flightsimulator-sounds nearly to 100% and reduce the overall-volume of my soundsystem, then it's a bit better, I think.

cheers, Joerg

I'm sure there is an option to switch them off. It just sounds strange to be able to hear all these sounds when I am inside a sealed metal tube. It sounds like I have one of the cockpit windows open or something and that the train is right on the tarmac with me.

Find them in the Sound\AES folder. Maybe edit them to make it less loud or rename/delete to get rid of the train. As you like. :)

The ones for the airfields are in the Sound folder and are named cr_sound_xx. I'm sure you will like 05. :lol: 02 is the one I also got when being way over the field.

Hello;

Un-select the train from the PANC Traffic-Tool,and see if that gets rid of the train noise,as for the other noises,look in the Sound folder,this is where most of the Wave files are,and as mentioned above,the Aes Sound folder as well.

Mark