Christmas Sales Questions

Cai Zicheng

Just notice that you put the same sale that ended 2 days ago back (London/Paris/Stockholm/Amsterdam).

Does it mark the start of a new round of sale or do you plan to keep the sale of the few sceneries lasting until after Christmas?

Or is the sale of the few sceneries all that makes up the Christmas sales season? I'm just curious as I have a quite long shopping list planned at aerosoft.com.

Thanks.

Cai Zicheng

I don't know if I should hope for the NGX. I need to buy it a few days before Christmas, but what if it will be discounted on the 24.???

I wouldn't think so. Don't forget that they will need some days for shipping. So using a box only product for the 24th wouldn't be very smart.

I'd say that for the case it will be part of the offer it will be either tomorrow or the day after.

I wouldn't think so. Don't forget that they will need some days for shipping. So using a box only product for the 24th wouldn't be very smart.

I'd say that for the case it will be part of the offer it will be either tomorrow or the day after.

I KNEW it would happen and now it happened: The NGX is discounted EXACTLY on the 24th, Christmas. At least I have the NGX now and don't have to wait anymore, but I'm also angry I could have bought another scenery like Cuzco...