WilgaX and Reality XP gauge

ametlib

Hello!

I hope that somebody could help me and to explain to me how to install Reality XP GNS530 gps gauge to this very nice GA-plane and I mean N113AS. I tryed but it's gone to a wrong place - to Cockpit but not to Virtual Cockpit. There is very good place right side (empty place) of the cockpit to setup the gauge and any help would be very welcome:

Rolf

well edit the VC is never easy or should i say not always posible. first of all i dont have the plane but want to help if i can. How did you try to place it? whit the tool there was included whit the Reality XP, FS Panel Studio or manualy enter the cordinates. mabe sent me a pm (Dont post here) whit the text of the panel.cfg file for the plane: then i can have a look and se if i can in some way place it manualy... whit out a promis that it would be posible. even if posible you would have to edit it to fit best posible as i cant se how it would look :-)

Is it right it was where i placed the mark you wanted the GPS ?

Guest Hodge001

Hi Rolf

While you are correct that the location is perfect for something like a GPS unit you will unfortunatley not be able to add that or indeed any other gauge in that location as the VC has not been mapped in that area for you to be able to add any additional gauges, this is not all that uncommon, and unfortunatley without a reworking of the model file there is not a lot that can be done.

Not the news you were hopeing for I know, sorry about that.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello!

Kaptejnln - I send message to You.

Jim - thanks for Yours info - it was saddly news to me. I fly a lot on the area of the Alaska and Canada (ORBX) and every flight info are very important. Most bad thinngs is that my simconnect not work either now so I can't use FSMap on the laptop so mayby I must to change a plane...

Rolf

And the GPS as 2D pop up is unacceptable?

Well - a short answere is yes. There would be very nice empty place for XP gps on the VC and if I can't use it in the VC I leave it. Yes - Ihave FSMap on my laptop but I have a big problem with SimConnect now so I'm totally blind now as I fly mountais area. With GPS I usally follow rivers and so on and see about what is front of me...

Rolf