Catalina Back Panel View

When I hover my cursor in near the mixture control levers in Back Panel View, it frequently (but not always) engages an engine throttle instead, and further movement of the cursor changes the throttle setting instead of permitting changes to the mixture. How can I correct this behavior?

Gut instinct says a non-standard setup.

It has to be gut instinct as you don't provide ANY information of ANY worth to enable a troubleshoot.

Well how do we do,.? I've just repeated myself. Again.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Nothing against you personally, fried etc, you're just another first-poster who can't be bothered to read before posting. Daniel will no doubt no enter and reply to your question... and if you don't get the references, you need to read before posting.

Friedhauf, just jumped into the Cat, and I see what you mean. If you are in the VC, and from the drop down Views menu, select New View / Cockpit / CP Backwall, and click on the right-hand mixture lever, it moves the throttle lever in the VC. As you say, its doesn't always happen. Try right-clicking on the CP Backwall window and select Undock Window - that seems to sort it out for me. Undocking the window restores all the proper functionality to the backwall switches and levers.