AES for FSDT KLAX?

• 1 month later...

I hope that this is true. On advice of a fellow member of AVSIM, I purchased AES, and at that time, I only owned 1 add on airport, Flighbeam Studios' KSFO (San Francisco). I purchased AES because the jetway animation didn't work at KSFO and it's my primary airport. Long story short, I actually found I really like AES, so I then bought FSDreamteam KLAX and KLAS (two of my other 'main' airports, along with KSEA and CYVR Vancouver). So I dearly would LOVE to have the follow me car available at KLAX for any number of reasons, plus the animated pushback and start sequence is quite enjoyable. If AES were to add KLAX by FSDreamteam, I would most likely consider buying other Aerosoft airport sceneries. So please, let's make KLAX a reality soon (we are near the end of January 2012 right now), yes? Thank you!

I hope that this is true. On advice of a fellow member of AVSIM, I purchased AES, and at that time, I only owned 1 add on airport, Flighbeam Studios' KSFO (San Francisco). I purchased AES because the jetway animation didn't work at KSFO and it's my primary airport. Long story short, I actually found I really like AES, so I then bought FSDreamteam KLAX and KLAS (two of my other 'main' airports, along with KSEA and CYVR Vancouver). So I dearly would LOVE to have the follow me car available at KLAX for any number of reasons, plus the animated pushback and start sequence is quite enjoyable. If AES were to add KLAX by FSDreamteam, I would most likely consider buying other Aerosoft airport sceneries. So please, let's make KLAX a reality soon (we are near the end of January 2012 right now), yes? Thank you!

If you read the next post down, your question is answered.