Sign in to follow this  
monetel

PMDG 737NGX Boxed Version

Hello, the boxed version of the PMDG 737NGX, require online activation?

Whats the difference with the online version from PMDG?

Regards From Spain

Carlos M

There is a printed manual and the whole product is in my country in GERMAN (I think it will be available in other languages, too).

You have a CD so there is no need to backup anything. The downloaders just have the files, nothing solid ;)

And... yeah that's all I remember :D

Basically, the only difference is the german manual and the nice DVD-Box, because if you buy the download version, you can burn the files on a dvd. So basically it´s the same, but you have this nice printed german manual, a cockpit poster (i guess...) and the nice coloured box ;-)

I'm planning to purchase the 600/700 expansion pack. Anyone here who owns the boxed NGX *AND* the expansion pack? Any problems during install or use? Has SP1b to be reinstalled after installing the expansion? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jens

I cannot activate the VNAV button. The button can be pressed but the green bar does not activate or show on the PFD screen. I have reloaded the program again, but still no luck. I have worked through Tutorial #1 but still cannot get it to work. Have you any ideas.

You cannot just press it after take off. You have to do exactly what the tutorial says to make it work.

I cannot activate the VNAV button. The button can be pressed but the green bar does not activate or show on the PFD screen. I have reloaded the program again, but still no luck. I have worked through Tutorial #1 but still cannot get it to work. Have you any ideas.

Make sure that:

1. FMC is properly set up, therefore take a closer look at the tutorial flight

2. Both flight directors are armed

3. Not sure about that, but i think Autothrottle must be armed/on to set VNAV. Could be wrong, though...

The outside lights do not work for the 737-800 NGX WL (Winglets). the lights of the 737-800 NG and the 737-900NG work correctly.