PMDG 737NGX Boxed Version

monetel

There is a printed manual and the whole product is in my country in GERMAN (I think it will be available in other languages, too).

You have a CD so there is no need to backup anything. The downloaders just have the files, nothing solid ;)

And... yeah that's all I remember :D

Basically, the only difference is the german manual and the nice DVD-Box, because if you buy the download version, you can burn the files on a dvd. So basically it´s the same, but you have this nice printed german manual, a cockpit poster (i guess...) and the nice coloured box ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning to purchase the 600/700 expansion pack. Anyone here who owns the boxed NGX *AND* the expansion pack? Any problems during install or use? Has SP1b to be reinstalled after installing the expansion? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jens

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot activate the VNAV button. The button can be pressed but the green bar does not activate or show on the PFD screen. I have reloaded the program again, but still no luck. I have worked through Tutorial #1 but still cannot get it to work. Have you any ideas.

I cannot activate the VNAV button. The button can be pressed but the green bar does not activate or show on the PFD screen. I have reloaded the program again, but still no luck. I have worked through Tutorial #1 but still cannot get it to work. Have you any ideas.

Make sure that:

1. FMC is properly set up, therefore take a closer look at the tutorial flight

2. Both flight directors are armed

3. Not sure about that, but i think Autothrottle must be armed/on to set VNAV. Could be wrong, though...