Christmas Celebratory DC-3 event in Andras Field on December 18.

OleAndreasen

Guys... I am sorry to inform you all that I wont be able to attend any flying before Christmas. My Motherboard came today, but I found out that it dosent have an IDE slot, so now I cannot use my DVD-drive, hence not re-install windows or FSX.... So now I have to find a SATA-dvd drive, or an external DVD-drive before even getting to re-install anything, and this might take a few days - more money to spend.. sigh...

So please go on and fly without me. I will use my laptop to look at the phase 5 flights and find a final winner, WHO will get to name Taxiway Delta in Andras Field, along with the prizes to win...

I´ll be back on that one, but not on the online flight. I am very sorry.

Guys... I am sorry to inform you all that I wont be able to attend any flying before Christmas. My Motherboard came today, but I found out that it dosent have an IDE slot, so now I cannot use my DVD-drive, hence not re-install windows or FSX.... So now I have to find a SATA-dvd drive, or an external DVD-drive before even getting to re-install anything, and this might take a few days - more money to spend.. sigh...

So please go on and fly without me. I will use my laptop to look at the phase 5 flights and find a final winner, WHO will get to name Taxiway Delta in Andras Field, along with the prizes to win...

I´ll be back on that one, but not on the online flight. I am very sorry.

Too bad to hear that. But in my eyes you and Matt are THE MENwho created

this adventure! Therefore you have to fly with us the last leg back home!

No party without the host!

So, what is the problem postpone until next year? I can't see a problem in another delay. BUT I do see a problem in flying the last leg without you!

My suggestion: lets make poll which date would fit everybody

• Upvote 2

Well well well, I give in to that. Lets have Christmas overwith then, and lets do it together... I would love to be part of it.

And I see that the post above mine - is MATT. HI Matt. Boy have I missed you, more than you could ever know. I hope you are back to stay this time. Please say yes to that.

• Upvote 3

Im certainly up for a shindig in a DC-3

Ole, flattery will get you everywhere :lol: Im back for the forseeable future (more so once Christmas is out of the way, though not to my previous extent) - god help you all and maybe me too? Though wednesdays are out for me being hump day and all

• Upvote 1

+6 !

I'll keep an eye on the forum to which date this thing will shift, but do want to be a part of it.

Ole, you need to be there, and so does Matt. You guys form the throbbing heart of Andras Field as far as I am concerned, so I wouldn't want to fly this without you guys.

But ... now I have a hole in my evening tonight. What to do..... ;-)

• Upvote 1

Can I make a request? Can we, if at all possible, avoid the week of 7th to 14th of January for our fly-in? It's Panto week that week (oh no it isn't! oh yes.....) so I will be up to my eyebrows in light rigging, wiring, cue-building and all the other stuff associated with setting up the lighting plot, plus the small matter of the actual performances themselves..... I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope the timing comes out OK.

thanks a lot Matt for starting the poll!

at this moment 5 voted for the 1th January, BUT does everybody of us is free on this date? I do, what about you?

shall we make a second poll to find out which date (1th, 2nd, or 15th) everybody is free or can arrange free time for our last leg?

how do we wanna continue?

:confused_s: :confused_s:

Matt, I would have put a time but, at least when I went to vote, the thread was locked for updates so couldn't add any comments. On the 1st or 5th that have been mentioned, I can do pretty well any time from about 14:00Z to 22:00Z as I'm not working.