Mouse

gfd

Greetings

Perhaps this belongs in systems, but there are two systems categories, so I'll save a post. My compliments to the moderator. I am a new user Airbus X. Actually new to to simming. I have started reading the literature, and I have the impression that most of the buttons, switches, values, etc; have to be manipulated with a mouse. I would prefer to use controls as opposed to a mouse. Not only do I have my controller inputs available, but I use TrackIR 5 and staying still over a control with the mouse cursor can be challenging, especially for an old guy :)

Is there a way to map the aircraft controls to my controller(s)? If so, is there a reference/tutorial? Thanks for the excellent aircraft.

Thanks Shaun

I have a registered copy of FSUIPC. I also downloaded a copy of LINDA. Their literature says they support AirbusX. Anything there? I'm not trying to get you to do this for me. I want to get to a place where I am doing something productive, as opposed to flailing around, looking for an answer. No reflection on you. The sun is shining squarely on me.

Thanks

Graham

Well about Linda i cant tell as i never used it and i think you might go to there forum and ask about it.

For some of the buttons you could go to the link here if you want to assigne some buttons or rotation buttons on some hardware devices:

http://forum.aerosof...-upd-16th-sept/

from the script provided in that link to get it work direct throu FSUIPC... there is also a post in here where i have given a script for all the buttons on the MCDU key pad.

and how to set the controls are provided limited in that link as well + the manual for FSUIPC and the FSUIPC forum:

http://forum.simflig...dowson-modules/