Christmas Quiz, December 9th (part 2)

Mathijs, would it be possible to change the rules of the competitions? I'm a little annoyed because I don't check the forum every minute and so I don't have to chance to win such a competition when I'm away for 15 minutes because someone else will have already made the right guess.

So it would be great to design the competitions in a way that more users have the possibilty for winning, though they might only check the forum twice a day. That would be nice.

Anyway, I still got a fitting title for the image: "Can you see the wingflex?" :P

• Upvote 3

Sure, the cockpits are different ;)

So where is the difference of an A319 to an A320 cockpit then, exept for the reading in the MCDU saying A319 or A320?

737-800 ng

Definitly not... you could see the winglets then...

Edit: Sorry it is impossibe to see the wings even it would be the 738... the picture is to small... ;)

But i'm pretty sure it isn't the 738...

No idea which aircraft it is Sir but could I have 50 cents please for washing your windshield & windows while you were waiting to take off?

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, would it be possible to change the rules of the competitions? I'm a little annoyed because I don't check the forum every minute and so I don't have to chance to win such a competition when I'm away for 15 minutes because someone else will have already made the right guess.

So it would be great to design the competitions in a way that more users have the possibilty for winning, though they might only check the forum twice a day. That would be nice.

Anyway, I still got a fitting title for the image: "Can you see the wingflex?" :P

The only way to do that would be to do it by email and that would kind of spoil the idea. The questions are posted at a random time, for now that's the best I can do.

On a flight to Australia:

After a very hard landing, a flight attendant said to the passengers: "We ask you to remain seated until Captain Kangaroo has hopped up to us to the terminal."