Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

alainneedle1

US Cities X and XP-10

Will Aerosoft make their US citiesX compatible for XP-10 with full night texture?

Ordered X-Plane 10 and will look into this when time permits, but can't promise anything yet.

Bests,

Sascha

Ordered X-Plane 10 and will look into this when time permits, but can't promise anything yet.

Bests,

Sascha

I am interested in this as well !

I think there is no real doubt that it could eventually be made to work. The question might be that with all of XP10's default features (roads, superior auto-gen and lighting etc) is the US cities approach commercially attractive?

I think it would be even better in Xplane 10. The US cities don't include night textures and Xplane 10 doesn't need night textures. With the global lighting, it could look very cool.

Edit: Oh, I forgot that the buildings need light from inside...

Bests,

Sascha

Did time permit anything yet?

Hello Alain,

I would think that Sascha is still working on the FSX version as yet as he has a few things to sort out on it, when its stable and no issue then thats when time will probably permit.