Christmas Quiz, December 9th (now okay)

• Aerosoft

Sorry for the mishap of the initial post today. I misunderstood a setting in the software....

Aerosoft Annual Christmas Quiz

Yes, it is that time of year again. And yes you are getting that old. Time for our annual Christmas Quiz. Now last year we did often complex questions and we think Google got most of the answers right. So this year we’ll exclude any Googling and will simply ask you very simple questions like, what aircraft is this, what airline is this etc. If you think of a funny caption for the image you can also post that and when you make us laugh real loud you also get a free download.

Rules are simple, just as we are. The first to get the answer right wins a free download. To avoid one time zone to be always the first to answer we have a new system where the post is made visible at a random moment. The post will stay open for at least 24 hours. If in this period the correct answer has not been given it will stay open indefinitely.

Please note that we have tried very hard to find the copyright holders for all these images but in some occasions that was just not possible.

post-43-0-38271800-1323440602_thumb.jpg

What's that aircraft?

Edit: Viel zu spät.... ;-)

Kenn ich ;) Was will man machen, wenn die richtige Antwort bereits nach 3 Minuten oder so da steht :D Aber immer schön weiterprobieren :)

Oh and i have a caption for this ;)

"Newly available aircraft simulation by Aerosoft. Featuring Widescreen panel AND the first Widescreen Exterior ever!"

Flight from Munich to Berlin

Announcement of the crew:

"We would like to inform you, that this is a Non smoking flight! For smokers, we open our terrace on the left and right side later and we show the film 'Gone With the Wind.'

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

I say It's a

McDonnel XP-67 "Bat"

http://www.daveswarb...hotos/xp-67.jpg

Cutting out the wing area and turning it by 180° gives me Mathijs picture :)

Bloody hell. It is the XP-67 of course as you so clearly demonstrated with your link. How the hell did you find that so fast? How many pixels do I have to give to hide it?

New rule, if you won one contest you are out for that year.

Bloody hell. It is the XP-67 of course as you so clearly demonstrated with your link. How the hell did you find that so fast? How many pixels do I have to give to hide it?

New rule, if you won one contest you are out for that year.

Pretty easy, you see that logo on the wing, so it's a USAF plane, I googeld for US WWII planes and google gave me this link: http://www.daveswarbirds.com/usplanes/american.htm

Every WWII used by the USAF is listed.

I scrolled through most of them looking for a twin engined plane with two "plates" (I thought that was where the engines are, but that's the other side :D) and it needed to have a higher sharp center. And the XP-67 matched it all and additionally the picture there is nearly the same :D

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Pretty easy, you see that logo on the wing, so it's a USAF plane, I googeld for US WWII planes and google gave me this link: http://www.daveswarb...es/american.htm

Every WWII used by the USAF is listed.

I scrolled through most of them looking for a twin engined plane with two "plates" (I thought that was where the engines are, but that's the other side :D) and it needed to have a higher sharp center. And the XP-67 matched it all and additionally the picture there is nearly the same :D

Well, you did all that very fast and need to get a life! lol...

• Deputy Sheriffs

These are the images of the new "widescreen" camera which is now available everywhere?

Mathijs please takefor me the old camera, I would like to recognize a plane! ;)