Congratulations Oliver!

Wow, 5 years since FS changed forever for me....

Thank you for the HOURS of enjoyment over the years Oliver, AES has literally transformed the FS world for us and can not believe it has been doing it for 5 years now!!!!

Thank you and congrats Oliver, virtual handshake from USA!

-P

AES brought me in the world of add-ons and serious simming, so, there are no words to describe this.... THANK YOU! And a huge Congratulations and long live AES.screw the competitors

Hallo Oliver!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Jubiläum und einen großen Dank für Deine unermüdliche Arbeit an AES.

Auf die nächsten 20Jahre und mehr!

Liebe Grüße

Martin

:excellenttext_s:

Thanks to you, Oliver and to Aerosoft, for having the foresight to see what an addictive addon this could be.

Brings a completely immersive atmosphere, to what would otherwise be sterile Airports.

Thanks once more - keep at it - we all appreciate your efforts.

JohnT

Congrat's on a wonderful add-on. Since discovering AES it has massively improved the flight experience!!

The fact that you continue to develop with new airport sceenries is brilliant!!

Rich

I'm quite new to AES, have only had it for a couple of weeks but I'm already 100% hooked and nowdays I only fly to airports that are AES compatible.

The product you developed is really a great one, excellent and I'm looking forward to forward versions and further development :excellenttext_s:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver, this is an outstanding job you've made here ! I can't imagine flying without AES anymore, and since a long time already, but you've just took FS to an whole new level with those improvements. And best of all, it stays FPS friendly !Thank you very much sir, you're the man !

vendredi30dcembre11-190443Large.jpg

2.20d....Fantastic....Thankyou for all your hard work in improving flight sim..( you should have made it on to the queens honours list if you lived in the uk.). :excellenttext_s: Happy new year to you and yours

Geoff