Congratulations Oliver!

• Aerosoft

Just wanted to congratulate Oliver (and the other people behind AES) with it's fifth birthday. Well done, not only for starting this amazing project but most of all for keeping it so up to date and always seeking to improve it.

• Upvote 1

Oliver,

I have always admired your work and your talent, but also your will to help people seeking FS solutions.

I have supported you buying many AES credits and hope to see many more airports AESed (no hints today, lol).

It got really hard for me to depart or arrive at an airport without AES support.

All the best to Oliver and AES! make-a-wish.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes indeed - Congratulations Oliver !

With your sales success and in bringing such great vivacity into the sim.

You have been proven that we like this......und wie.......!

I can imagine that your family deserves credit too........... :hi2_s:

Carl

Congratulations to Oliver and the great AES!

In my opinion, AES is one of the most important must-have addons for Flightsimulator.

Thanks for alle the great functions, which make flight simulation more realistic!!

Without doubt one of the most innovative ‘add-ons’ to Flight Sim which brings a monumental improvement to the overall simming experience. ‘As real as it gets?’ – it most certainly is now thanks to AES!!!

Congratulations and enormous thanks to Oliver and his team.

Well done and congratulations Oliver for such an inovative,original concept plus implementation of design and development.

Thank you also for your patient and valuable support when we get stuck on things.

Martin Madden