AES 2.20: Feedback and comments please only here

OPabst

Yes, this guy would really like to get a new watch! :D

wth.jpg

Seriously though, I cannot hear him either.

I will test with the MAX box checked tomorrow morning.

Nice to see the first driver and looking forward to the others.

All in all: a great improvement, Oliver, and thank you very much for all that!

aes220c.jpg

Hallo SAS407,

Can you post your changes on AES vehicles on Aerosoft download page or send me by email? GateGourmet is very good! Nice job!

BTW, Merry Christmas! :D

Hi, thaanks :)..sorry but I will wait until the official paintkit is ready.

gallery_90_87_82793.jpg

Btw Oliver..can you have an option so we can equip the new guy with a jacket because it is cold here in Sweden now. I feel sorry for him to work in icy winds :D hehe

Merry christmas!!

Hi Oliver,

Very nice job. Greater on each newer version. I've not really a bug to report, but a demand :

It would be great to separate Doors position from catering position. Not all airplanes have catering doors exactly on the opposite side of the passager doors. Like Tupolev Tu-154M : there are 2 passengers doors and 2 catering doors. The first one is between the 2 passengers doors...

Sonst alles perfekt!

Daniel

Btw Oliver..can you have an option so we can equip the new guy with a jacket because it is cold here in Sweden now. I feel sorry for him to work in icy winds :D hehe

I'm second here - this guy looked so poor in his shirt when I had a flight from Moscow with -5*C outside =))

this guy looked so poor in his shirt when I had a flight from Moscow with -5*C outside

I hope once Oliver releases the AES customisation tool, we will be able to dress the guy according to our wishes.

I can only imagine the AES fashion contests to start then! :D

Hi, im liking the new version of what i seen on here, i have one problem, the AESConfig wont connect with FS9 sim so i can configure some of my aircraft.

Could you help me solve this little problem and i will be set to go

many thanks

P.S. Great job

The catering loader in 2.20d is a very nice touch! (He seems to be a very efficient worker, so I hope he's well paid. ^_^ )

In the 2.20d announcement, there was a mention of "enhancements" to the config and possibly a way to determine if the right doors are open. Would it be a good idea to allow the entry of the keypress combination for each aircraft to open/close these doors?

My thoughts are that when the loader has elevated the truck and has walked over to the aircraft door, if the door is closed then AES could open it. (And then close it when the final loading has completed.)

Regards,

Oliver, first of all many thanks for the new 'D' version! Really love the improvements especially on the catering trucks! So realistic to see the guys loading and unoading the trolleys :) However, I feel sorry for the poor bus driver to come out of his bus everytime. I have never seen a bus driver do that in real life. There is some additional ground personel to assist with getting on and off the bus. Is this something you may consider for a next version?

• Developer

However, I feel sorry for the poor bus driver to come out of his bus everytime. I have never seen a bus driver do that in real life. There is some additional ground personel to assist with getting on and off the bus. Is this something you may consider for a next version?

Sorry Er!k,

but it is impossible to include the procedures for every local stile of handling somewhere on the world. In Germany or better in Europe, there are many airports, where the busdriver has to check the de/boarding process from outside of the bus, he is more or less part of the security at the airports, so that nobody goes his own ways between aircraft and bus.

Justing have tested version 2.20D. No bugs seen til yet. Just a great pleasure. Love those drivers who are giving life! Great to see the catering personnal charging and the bus driver checking. Waou!. I didn't imagine you would add so much animation. GREAT JOB Oliver!

I'm waiting with great pleasure for version E, F or else which will certainly add Fuel, cleaning and cargo drivers and animations.

Very nice. And a big thank for keeping developping for FS2004!

Greeitings

Daniel

Here is some screenshots i took with Fraps of a Skyspirit 2010 Delta Airlines Boeing 767-332ER/WL N1609:

post-27142-0-00473000-1325822948_thumb.jpost-27142-0-94923800-1325822948_thumb.jpost-27142-0-74330600-1325822949_thumb.jpost-27142-0-73774000-1325822950_thumb.jpost-27142-0-77589300-1325822951_thumb.jpost-27142-0-77367400-1325822952_thumb.jpost-27142-0-91576000-1325822953_thumb.jpost-27142-0-44881800-1325822954_thumb.jpost-27142-0-08281000-1325822955_thumb.jpost-27142-0-72357800-1325822955_thumb.j

Say how is AES NG coming along Oliver? Could you make a new thread on it or rather post some screenshots if possible? I have a feeling that AES NG is close to completion...

• Developer

Here is some screenshots i took with Fraps of a Skyspirit 2010 Delta Airlines Boeing 767-332ER/WL N1609:

Say how is AES NG coming along Oliver? Could you make a new thread on it?

First sorry, when I delete the double post, the screenshot attachments gone lost.

Regarding AES NG: AES NG is not a upcomming Version, it's a name for the goal of the future look and feel of AES and we are now on the way to that. So AES 2.20 and the following version will be already parts of AES NG.

yea... Thanks for the news. Reason why there is a double post is my IE11 screwed up and my computer was acting buggy. I go back and see if i can delete my first post than attach those pictures again. Say did you see the picture with the lavitory vehical? The platform that goes up was inside the fuse. Any way to fix that? Il post that screenshot in the bug report thread. I have the intestillen.cfg set to B763.

Two requests for the new version:

-Any chance we can have dedicated deice pads at the larger airports that have them? It would be great to taxi to a deice stand on some sceneries instead of the trucks coming to the gate.

-Can we have a way to disable the rear stairs at gates with jetways? I'd love to have a way for catering to dock with forward and rear doors independently (perhaps user selected) as well as not have the rear stairs connect (maybe also user selected).

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

2.20d is superb. The addition of catering personnel, bus drivers and push back tug drivers is excellent.

Let's not be picky about too many things - sure it would be nice to have an all singing all dancing AES, but what it already offers is excellent.

Let's look forward to additional groundstaff personnel, such as the cleaning stafff coming out and going up the stairs, the fuel truck guy and water & lavatory truck guy coming out and working, and hopefully seeing luggage being loaded and unloaded etc.

Like a schoolboy in a toy shop, I eagerly look forward to each new addition. Superb job Oliver!!

AES 2.20 is simply outstanding!

I have been using it for a few weeks and I am blown away, the new additions sure give it more life. And as with the majority of people I would also love to see more personnel around, but we need to keep in mind that it might have an impact on frames.

My only suggestion is the following.

Could it be possible to have the baggage crew ¨timeable¨ like the catering and fuel? we could be able to specify how long we want to have the beltloaders and then they could back away so we could close the baggage holds before.

I think this was suggested by another user on a previous thread.

Also if the above is doable, can the beltloaders be animated with bags going up or down? and for example if we set up the baggage crew to work for 20 minutes, then 10 minutes we will have bags going off the plane, and 10 minutes we could have bags going on the plane?

If it´s too much trouble then don´t worry, but at least the timeable baggage crew could be possible.

Just my 2 cents :)

Keep up the excellent work.

Christian.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Baggage Cars and Loadingprocedure for Belt and Containerloader is under defelopment, but it is not so easy to make it perfect for all situations in the area around the airplane. But we will get it sometimes.

• Upvote 2

Felicitations pour ces ameliorations.

Je n'ai pas de probleme avec cette version.

J'aime les animations realisees (j'attends avec impatience celles non terminees) et qui font vivre les aeroports.

Quelques suggestions :

-voir le pilote descendre le stair arriere et faire le tour de l'avion pour la prevol.

-voir les pompiers a l'atterrissage lors de MAYDAY et le deroulement des tobogans.

ente autres

Merci olivier.

admittedly, I wasnt sure how AES was gonna hold up against FSDT, BUT lol as always, you guys have proved to be great at what you do and i can tell you really keep your fans in mind! thanks oliver and company! EVERYDAY I check for updates lol.. LITERALLY! I'm that excited!. can't help it! take care!