AES 2.20: Bugreports here please

OPabst

• Developer

Hmm,

I seem to be the only one reporting this and it MAY just be a coincidence however I have flown for literally 4 years in FS without an error. After installing 2.20 my last two flights have resulted in a G3D.dll error on final approach followed by black screen and the FS9 has encountered an error message. I am going to try one more flight today if possible and if that meets the same result I will try to roll back to 2.14 and see if the issue goes away.

I am not saying this is definitely an AES issue, just making you aware that it popped up after 2.20 but intend to do some more testing on my end as well... I am never one to outright blame a developer or product as it could be something on my side but also wanted to make you aware in case it was something on the AES side.

Thanks Oliver,

-Paul

I don't think, this has to do with 2.20, at the base nothing has changed so much, so that there happens other things then before at the 10 km Airportdistance.

The differences are more or less starts at the gate position.

BTW: When you want to go back to 2.14 please redownload the 2.14 installer first, is just replaced, the old version was not able to go back.

And the Version 2.20 will get an update too, later this day.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Oliver,

I will wait for the 2.20 update later today and try with that. If need-be I will revert back for testing...

Again, not saying it is AES, just following up,

-Paul

Hi Oliver,

I was testing a bit the impressive new version and i confirm i have 2 stairs on my MD80.

When just installed 2.20 and launched FSX worked perfect, with my catering door, and just 1 stair.

I though in the new version i could make a second stair door on the left back side of the plane, but without catering vehicle. When edited the airplane and added the new door, the second stair was in a place next to the first door, not in the back side of the airplane. And i can't de-select the catering vehicle on that door.

I tried to de-select the new stair, but it doesn't work. The second stair is always in the same place...

Another weird and funny thing is that the cleaning vehicle open doors on arrival, but, it doesn't close doors when departing!

The new vehicles are stunning, Congrats Oliver, great work!