AES 2.20: Bugreports here please

OPabst

Hi Oliver,

OK- Restarted FS9 - selected EGKK runway - selected iFly 737 - repositioned to gate - no duplicated vehicles.

Repositioned to runwat - opened AEShelp aircraft parameters - changed nothing and closed - repositioned to same gate - front catering duplicated.

Never have problem unless I open AEShelp as above.

Kelvin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have a problem with the Feelthere erj 195, at ELLX on the pictures.

On the first picture you will see the position at the rear of the flight, on the second you will see duplicate "cars" for the lugage.

Thank you for this new version and regards

Yves

post-31966-0-68508700-1323459899_thumb.j

post-31966-0-46235600-1323459913_thumb.j

My GOD!!! I have so many great things to say about this new AES 2.0. But first I am looking for the buggs. So far the first bug is the fuel truck. He does not retract his fuel line when he pulls away from aircraft. Please see photos. I will put my other suggestions in the other topic. But you must know, I am SOOOO impressed!!! This is fantastic!!!! I love the most the animation of the arms grabing the nose gear from the pushback truck, and the cab raises to see behind him when he spinns the chair!! So realistic!!!! Ok I'll stop here. I just have too much to say!!!!!!!!!!!

This is FS9 BTW.

Here is links to my photos because the size is too big to upload and I dont have time to resize them.

http://i718.photobuc...12-11-44-54.jpg

http://i718.photobuc...12-11-55-06.jpg

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww184/newmanix/fs92011-12-0912-12-13-36.jpg

http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww184/newmanix/fs92011-12-0912-12-22-54.jpg

Cheers!!!

Hi Oliver

First of all many congratulations on 5 years of AES & 5 years of me foaming at the mouth every time there is a new update. I've tried using AES 2.20, installing it over the top of 2.14, all the vehicles look fine but when I push the 'Set Aircraft Parameters' button it says that AES is can not connect. The following screenshot is of a Project Airbus A380 at gate E6 at Frankfurt Main in FS9. I have missed something on the release briefing or is this an issue?

Thanks

Paul

PS - Keep up the good work

post-23566-0-59819400-1323463014_thumb.j

Hi oliver. I love the new version! I just rebooted FS9 after downloaded AES V2.20 after i did a flight from Los Cabos (Mexico) to Las Vegas (Nevada, USA) in a Delta Airlines Boeing 767-332 ER/WL. I got two problems. I had it set for no cargo for awhile because the Boeing 767 is from SkySpirit 2010 but i decided to try it out. After i didnt want Cargo plate trucks, i opened up AES config and set those as not avalible. Here is the problem though: They didnt go away and keeped coming back. And another issue im having with the catering service trucks is a 3rd truck on a 767-3! It just smashed its way through a multi-million dollar Rolls Royce Engine! LOL Is there a way to fix that or is this sort of a beta test version?

• Developer

Defaults objects are not activated. I have 2 "vehicules" on the back lugage door...

Sorry, but that's not true: On your screenshot, the second vehicle is the default FSX "Airport Vehicle Traffic", please go to the FSX->Settings->Traffic Menu and set the "Airport Vehicle Traffic" Slider to 0%

• Developer

First of all many congratulations on 5 years of AES & 5 years of me foaming at the mouth every time there is a new update. I've tried using AES 2.20, installing it over the top of 2.14, all the vehicles look fine but when I push the 'Set Aircraft Parameters' button it says that AES is can not connect. The following screenshot is of a Project Airbus A380 at gate E6 at Frankfurt Main in FS9. I have missed something on the release briefing or is this an issue?

Related to your Windows Version, keep in mind, that Windows 7 blocks connection, when the applications are not running in the same Mode.

So please try to start the AESConfig direct from the ...\Aerosoft\AES Folder and not via the Button in AESHelp.

Hi Oliver,

OK- Restarted FS9 - selected EGKK runway - selected iFly 737 - repositioned to gate - no duplicated vehicles.

Repositioned to runwat - opened AEShelp aircraft parameters - changed nothing and closed - repositioned to same gate - front catering duplicated.

Never have problem unless I open AEShelp as above.

Kelvin

I had the same problem with a 737-200 when I opened AES help. (I got three stairs/catering)....after shutting down the sim and restarting am back to two stairs etc.

I did open AES help while at a gate....but never had this problem before.

Oliver, not really a bug per se but all the vehicles have a real bad shimmering effect from them (while all other scenery objects around them do not). Can you please add some mipmaps to them?

• Developer

Oliver, not really a bug per se but all the vehicles have a real bad shimmering effect from them (while all other scenery objects around them do not). Can you please add some mipmaps to them?

No, I can't, they all have full MIPMAP's (9). Keep in mind, that when you have very thin and detailed parts at the object, this will give you the feeling of shimmering, because the MipMap could not help here. So only good AA Setting may reduce this effect.

On the larger Texture areas, I have not more shimmering then on other objects.

Oliver, I got a probelm with mine. The catering (Food) trucks are buggy. I only have 2 on most aircraft including the A380. I was using a SkySpirit 2010 Delta Airlines Boeing 767-332ER/WL. I have the Ground service on with most sky spirirt 2010 aircraft but i decided to try it out. I get a third truck that parks inside the right enigne. Is there a way to fix this? For now i turned off that side by making the cargo not avalible so i can use the GSU with SkySpirit.

Hi Guy's

I got to report the same Problem at all airports who are assisted by AES... got to Catering Cars instead of 1... and they crash into each other together with the luggage loader! Could anyone solve this?

Exp:

post-42093-0-44192500-1323610618_thumb.j

• Developer

Hi Guy's

I got to report the same Problem at all airports who are assisted by AES... got to Catering Cars instead of 1... and they crash into each other together with the luggage loader! Could anyone solve this?

Can you please post the Intelliscene.cfg of this aircraft? Did you start AESConfig sometimes before since you start the FS?

Can you please post the Intelliscene.cfg of this aircraft? Did you start AESConfig sometimes before since you start the FS?

Hi Oliver, the Intelliscene of the Airbus A320-214 is:

[Descr]

Type=W320

[Geom]

Nosegear= 11.45

Door1=-1.85, 11.35, 3.35, 5

Door4=-1.8,-13.3, 3.7,-5

Front= .75, 8.25, 1.8

Rear= .75,-6.4, 1.8

hope thats the right one! Some times i also get two stairs at the left side together with the two Catering Cars at the right side! at nearly all gates and Stands at each and every airport who supportes AES!

Same problem to me with stairs and catering..... anyway nice work

Test.png

Yeah, I have the same problem as you. For me, it is only happenng in the PMDG NGX, but I haven't tried much else. Also, when I push back, it bounces until the "towing equipment is removed." Is that fixable as well? Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Sam

Yeah, I have the same problem as you. For me, it is only happenng in the PMDG NGX, but I haven't tried much else. Also, when I push back, it bounces until the "towing equipment is removed." Is that fixable as well? Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Sam

In the AES config, push "Repair for push"

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Looks wonderfull! Although one bug, the fuel truck flags where the hose goes into the ground hit my PMDG 747-400 number 1 engine, so doesn't look pretty :P

Kind regards

EDIT: Just saw that the cleaning truck left with the doors open! woops... And also the fuel truck left the scene with the hose extended.

Another issue (also occuring in v2.14 and before): the luggage loader cannot reach the hold of the B757 (tested here with the QualityWings 757 for FS2004).

Hi There,

I also have the problem with two catering trucks into eachother :/

Also, when I selected 'De-Ice aircraft' the jetway went away and the baggae loaders went down but did not go back and therefore there was no de-ice trucks arriving :/ Also the same with selecting no de-ice the baggage carts wouldnt go back to allow for pushback :/

So had to do manual pushback, this was with the 737NGX at ESSA Aerosoft Stockholm Arlanda

Many Thanks,

Tristan

Hi Oliver,

Congrats with the 5 years. Good stuff!

Anyway, all works fine (GS9 and PMDG MD11), but it won't start the pushback. All equipment is gone as it should, pushbacker is on its place, breaks released but even in 10 minutes nothing happends anymore. With that I have the same problem as in post #30. Never had this problem before in the previos version also with Win7.

Regards,

John

Ps. I'm Back to 2:13 and that works normal.

Hmm,

I seem to be the only one reporting this and it MAY just be a coincidence however I have flown for literally 4 years in FS without an error. After installing 2.20 my last two flights have resulted in a G3D.dll error on final approach followed by black screen and the FS9 has encountered an error message. I am going to try one more flight today if possible and if that meets the same result I will try to roll back to 2.14 and see if the issue goes away.

I am not saying this is definitely an AES issue, just making you aware that it popped up after 2.20 but intend to do some more testing on my end as well... I am never one to outright blame a developer or product as it could be something on my side but also wanted to make you aware in case it was something on the AES side.

Thanks Oliver,

-Paul