Snave ?

daniel-45

Hello all !

First I appologisze for my "approximative" english.

-

Just one question.

-

For a commercial site with the target to sell your products ( I hope so).

What is the positon of your "Snave" ?

You know ? The guy who "fire" everyone wich had made a step out.

-

Ok he is (perhap's I can't judge but I trust ) a skilled one.

Every one agreed on that.

-

But as a customer paying for your products.

It's rude to be treating like he do for a lot.

-

I 'm not there to be insulted.

I' m not there to be treated as a child.

I'm on a support forum to use your product as best as possible.

-

And I never say I'm a professional pilot.

Me and a lot of all.

-

So on a "commercial way" to communiquate with your customers...

Keep on mind that we just need help.

And ...

Respect.

-

Just to stay with you.

-

Pleae don't ruine your efforts by so bad communication.

-

Daniel

I don't see any bad comunications by Aerosoft at all. It'sd even the opposite, they are very communicative!

I understand your answer.

Just take time to read "Snave" answers.

As I 've said he is skilled.

As I 've said he is rude.

-

Take the point of view of a new customer.

-

Reading this forum before purchasing....

-

For me it's freezing.

-

At the end I don't understand why a support forum as to be like that.

Rude...

-

We all know that every new ones ask for the same things.

Ever and ever.

What is the issue ?

-

If they are welcome they will be ready for the next (well done I assume) product.

-

But if they read what I 've read...

Sorry.

With all my respect.

Daniel.

I am also amazed why Aerosoft doesn't seem to care... I don't understand why this forum isn't moderated at ALL. Very strange. I wouldn't let my customers be treated as they are on this forum. It might be a reason not to buy anything anymore from Aerosoft.

A few days ago, I sent a PM to Mathijs concerning one of those particularly unpleasant and nasty replies, asking him when it was going to cease.... The only answer I got was the deletion of the whole thread, unfortunately including the o.p.'s reasonable request.

I wonder how long THIS thread is going to last....

Jean-Paul

Probably not long. The hypocrisy of someone who wants to impose their notion of how a forum should behave when they themselves have contributed nothing to it, while seeking to criticise someone for allegedly doing the same is really quite mirthful...

Daniel, consider that asking everyone to use the search function provides not only a cleaner, less-cluttered forum environment that helps everyone, but also teaches those who are lacking in the skills how to use one to best advantage? Does that lack of repetition not benefit EVERYONE?

Now consider how repetitive topics, of doubtful use, impact on the enjoyment of those who have the skills and expertise to be able to offer sound advice, who have no wish to endlessly repeat that advice? Has your post not insulted me and contributed to the forum clutter? Actively preventing information and guidance, topical discussion and relevant communication?

Are you not in fact precisely what you assume me to be..?

Consider, finally, how keeping those who help, rather than hinder, active in the forums actually also benefits you as well as them.

I am in many ways the perfect example: No-one requires you to read, nor comment on my posts. Using the forum software you can exclude me, never to be troubled by my `rudeness` ever again. Many have done so,. and I have done so to many. Do you need me to teach you how to do this?

At least I am never hypocritical... Increasingly I note that those who step in to deliver a kicking do so without also stepping in to provide the information and guidance. For instance Daniel, you have NOT completed your user profile, you have NOT delivered any critical or general replies to technical issues, and have played no substantial part in the deeper discussions about more complex issues in these forums. And you have raised this topic in ENTIRELY the wrong forum.

Just who are you to criticise me?

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
I am also amazed why Aerosoft doesn't seem to care... I don't understand why this forum isn't moderated at ALL. Very strange. I wouldn't let my customers be treated as they are on this forum. It might be a reason not to buy anything anymore from Aerosoft.

Of course they are moderated, obviously just not the way you think they should be moderated. You have reported a few of his comments, I checked each of them and sometimes deleted them and sometimes left them as they were because I thought it was okay.

Snave is a highly controversial person, we all agree on that. He is very blunt, seeks the limits of discussions. But he also knows what he is talking about and is highly constructive in discussions (also when people just write nonsense or violate standard good behavior in forums). He also knows that a portion of his posts will be removed by me but it never seemed to stop him from seeking the next border. So be it. I see no reason to ban him at this moment. It's just not our style.

What I fail to understand why people who obviously don't like his writings actually read it. It's like knowing you hate a television program and deciding to watch it anyway. Just don't read it. Or even better add him to the twit filter and you will never see anything from him again. Problem solved.

post-43-0-74632100-1323422040_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

A few days ago, I sent a PM to Mathijs concerning one of those particularly unpleasant and nasty replies, asking him when it was going to cease.... The only answer I got was the deletion of the whole thread, unfortunately including the o.p.'s reasonable request.

I wonder how long THIS thread is going to last....

Jean-Paul

That discussion gone out of hand, was off-topic and about to explode. Deleting is was the obvious choice. This one as well, but let's keep it online for a while so people can see why we do what we do and how you can avoid being offended.

• Upvote 2