Something wrong with EDDK

bailout3

I have Germany 2 airports installed for FSX & received the notice to update which I did including the second corrected update but when I load EDDK there are no airbridges & no AES. The other airports in the package work. EDDK in my AES list is in the green but still no AES or airbridges. Any suggestions?

• Developer

Did you press the "Resync/Repair" Button below the Airportlist after you update the Airport Scenery. That must be done always after a scenery Update of an AES Airport.

Did you press the "Resync/Repair" Button below the Airportlist after you update the Airport Scenery. That must be done always after a scenery Update of an AES Airport.

Does reloading FSX solve the "Resync/Repair" issue, or do we have to do it anyway?

• Developer

When you change the airport, while AES is activated for this scenery, it could happen, that files AES has copied to the Scenery directory of the ADDON get lost while the update/reinstall, this will be corrected by the "Repair/Resync" button. A restart of the FS ist not enough in this case.