aes 2.14 and uk2000 London City EGLC

danads

I have downloaded and installed aes 2.14 for fs2004, all other airports work fine except for uk2000 london city with 1.04 update installed.

On all parking stands the aircraft is on the ground but the marshaller and all service vehicle's are below ground level with just the top sitcking above.

Does anyone have any idea how i can fix this.

Many thanks in advance

Dan

i have had it since version 2.03 and updated it each time, like i say all other airports are working as normal.

i have attatched a screenshot to show what i mean.

Dan

post-52440-0-40901300-1323258778_thumb.j

• Developer

On some PC's it seams to get in trouble to detact the correct altithude of the airport.

For the moment, until I have a final solution, unpack the attached file to the AES\SCENERY Folder and restart the FS. But it's only for FS9, in FSX this file has the wrong "now fixed" altithude.

On some PC's it seams to get in trouble to detact the correct altithude of the airport.

For the moment, until I have a final solution, unpack the attached file to the AES\SCENERY Folder and restart the FS. But it's only for FS9, in FSX this file has the wrong "now fixed" altithude.

Hmmmm,

It didn't work. I'm still underground.

Scott