AES 2.14 now available

OPabst

yaaay thanks oliver

still no Dalaman ( LTBS ) tho :( awell maybe you can add it in later version or some file you can get for me to add it

n it looks like am 1st to get this at 9:35am uk time

Hello Oliver

Thanks for this release but did Eiresim send you the files for Luton?

Going by the link below they had already passed them to you back in September

http://www.eiresim.com/forum/index.php?topic=997.0

I am quite shocked that this has not been added within 2.14.

Also looks like FSDT are time wasting on LAX to push their own GSX. I for one am not at all interested in GSX.

AES all the way!! I pledge to you my loyalty!!

Thanks

Hallo Oliver. Supersache... :)

Vielen Dank fuer Deine Arbeit und nebenbei dem Forumadmin fuer Tapatalk Support, sonst haette ich das in meiner Schicht gsr nicht vorm 20.12. Bemerkt.. :wub:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

I have got Luton yesterday from Simmarket, so keep cool.

Thanks Oliver, Will this eventually be added to 2.14 or will we need to wait until 2.15?

Skymann, Its FSDT letting the side down here. They are apparently making "changes" in order for it to work with AES. Or "seeing through the smoke screen" waiting to push GSX which is their own version of AES.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi all!

I have the following problem (see pic below):

post-13072-0-95704700-1324824861_thumb.j

Config: AES 2.14, Cloud9 EHAM 1.4.0.1 (gate C8), FULL mode.

What did I do wrong?

At this gate (only one), the jetway is fixed part of the scenery, so AES could not handle it. We will define him as defect, so you get stairs there.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the latest version.

I'm a new AES user and much enjoy using it......for the jetways,followme car and pushback especially.

I do not use the service trucks however because the cleaning service truck drives from the rear of my 747...

to forward of the starboard wing before driving through the starboard outer engine on the way to the door just behind

the wing !

Why does it need to go forward of the wing at all ?

The catering truck looks fine........but cannot be used alone...unless my setup is wrong.

please advise

David

• Developer

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the latest version.

I'm a new AES user and much enjoy using it......for the jetways,followme car and pushback especially.

I do not use the service trucks however because the cleaning service truck drives from the rear of my 747...

to forward of the starboard wing before driving through the starboard outer engine on the way to the door just behind

the wing !

Why does it need to go forward of the wing at all ?

The catering truck looks fine........but cannot be used alone...unless my setup is wrong.

Please check the door config, and may post the intelliscene.cfg of your 747 here. Sounds like a missconfig of the doors.

Hi Oliver

The aes config does not give the option to configure the starboard passenger doors on the PMDG 747-400

Intellscene.cfg as per:-

[Descr]

Type=B744

[Geom]

Nosegear= 26.9

Door1=-2.8, 24.85, 4.4, 5

Door2=-2.85, 15.35, 4.6

Door3=-2.9,-6.75, 4.65

Front= 1.6, 21.1, 2.3

Rear= 1.5,-10.7, 2.5

Regards

David