Wilga engine stop after 5'

AimeLeclercq

Hello,

At the end of 5 ' of flight, the engine stops. I nevertheless followed check list.

Once on the ground, impossible to restart it (the pressure gauge of air fell again almost to zero: I tried by leaving it opened or once by closing it the launched engine)

I burn out maybe the engine?

Thank you for your answers.

Here is the situation when that occurs

Essence in 97 %

Closed grip of air.

Turned Cowl Flap counterclockwise.

Season: summer.

Here is the state of my gauges when it occurs.

panelpq.jpg

And the overhead pannel switch position

overhead.jpg

Thanks very much for your help

Aimé

Hello,

At the end of 5 ' of flight, the engine stops. I nevertheless followed check list.

Once on the ground, impossible to restart it (the pressure gauge of air fell again almost to zero: I tried by leaving it opened or once by closing it the launched engine)

I burn out maybe the engine?

Thank you for your answers.

Here is the situation when that occurs

Essence in 97 %

Closed grip of air.

Turned Cowl Flap counterclockwise.

Season: summer.

Here is the state of my gauges when it occurs.

And the overhead pannel switch position

Thanks very much for your help

Aimé

Your Cylinder-head temperature seems a "littlebit" high... :D

Yes I want to know about those knobs.....when turned all the way to the right they open or close cowl flaps?

because its difficult to me from an external view realize about cowl flaps open or close position.

In fact it seems I never overheat this machine but Im having a great degree of luck

Cheers

Yes I want to know about those knobs.....when turned all the way to the right they open or close cowl flaps?

because its difficult to me from an external view realize about cowl flaps open or close position.

In fact it seems I never overheat this machine but Im having a great degree of luck

Cheers

Easy to check those cowl flaps: at external view if you see the engines (cylinders) then the cowl flaps is opened, if you didn't see anything, then your cowl flaps is closed. :)

The oil cowl flaps is an other story...those flaps is not visible in the FSX external view...as far as I remember.

Your Cylinder-head temperature seems a "littlebit" high... :D

Thanks a lot,

I flew over an hour watching the engine temperature. I noticed it was flying faster than 150 km/h so that the temperature is correct.(air flow faster?)

Regards

Aimé