AES for Madeira X is activated but I not working

SX-AKO

I have activated the AES for Madeira X, At AES Help it indicates that the airport is activated but when i go to the airport I see no support when I shut down engines and set parking brake. I tried pressing CTRL +SHIFT + W and nothing happens.

The strange is that when I go to check if AES works on other activated airports I still have no support. If i quit that flight and then start a new one and set the aircraft at one of the other supported and AES activated airports all works fine.

Any ideas about the reasons this happens? Any hint or solution will be greatly accepted.

Thanks in Advance

Antonis

I entered to the active runway of fly tampa Athens and all worked fine. Then used the " go to airport" button and moved to Madeira's active runway and it is like I haven't activated the AES.

Yes. I changed that and everything works now. Thanks for the assist.

May I ask something else in this post instead of opening a new post? it is relevant with the AES but not with madeira

• Developer

It has to do with the LGRP of Greek Airports Project. Is it compatible with the AES 2.13?

The FS9 freeware, yes, the FSX payware, not yet.