Aerosoft and X-Plane

Pascal_LSGC

Hi !

For this first post, I'd like to thank Aerosoft for it's involvement in the X-Plane franchise. I'm really looking forward to the European airports you will contribute, and all further addons.

Cheers !

Pascal

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered 2 days ago - received my package today - many thank's to aerosoft!

However, I'm quite disappointed with the early X-Plane 10. This is NOT software for a public release! You barely can call it a beta, it is more likely an alpha software.

Nice graphics, and fun to fly. But lots of bugs, intermittent aborts, lousy ATC which quickly becomes annoying through quickly repeated announcements.

Hopefully new releases are going to fix the problems quickly.

Every XP10 user will get this content free sometime next year, to be honest most of it is nothing to shout home about, it is nowhere near the quality of the stuff we see for FSX, it will be free though so I won't say anymore.

• Upvote 1

it will be free though so I won't say anymore.

Well, I think it was a sensible decision. The developers are not used to work with X-Plane, so they have to learn how to work with it properly. Everything they do in this time can't be groundbreaking. So everybody gets something from it. their developers get some training and the community gets some additional airports, that are badly needed.

To say it clearly I don't think that they can do anything more usefull as long as x-plane isn't stable. I don't think that you can't use it at this time on my i7 it works great and it is fun to fly. Especially smaller planes work better than in FSX, but at the moment they can decide within days to change some things. If I understood the support correctly Beta 7 shall be ready in a few days, and use a totally rewritten AI.

Ordered 2 days ago - received my package today - many thank's to aerosoft!

Hi! I've ordered XP10 on december, 7th and I haven't received yet !!! :(

Is it normal? I'm from Spain.

--

Cestomano

XP 9.70 & XP10 demo yet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

42 days without any news about my XP10... I wrote an email to Aerosoft 3 days ago and... no answer...

That's not very good, but at the same time I simply do not find any open emails from you. So let me shortcircuit this and let me send you a PM with my private email so I can check up on that. I am responsible for support and I assure you we take this very serious, personal even.

Update, I do have the information now and I just told cestomano it is not his problem anymore, it is now mine. He paid and he did not get what he paid for. That is just wrong.

• Upvote 1

That's not very good, but at the same time I simply do not find any open emails from you. So let me shortcircuit this and let me send you a PM with my private email so I can check up on that. I am responsible for support and I assure you we take this very serious, personal even.

Thanks, Mathijs.